Impending Reset?

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

PalmAir

PalmAir

• 44 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:Bomber996
I've heard rumors that there is an impending reset in the next few days, and when it occurs new features will be added? Is this true?

Sunshine Airways CEO

Sunshine Airways CEO

• 568 posts

User's Awards

5    5      
Who are your sources on this? The two major changes that took place that needed a reset (new a/c and payroll) have already been added.

aj_n

aj_n

• 75 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:affirmation300
Are you sure? I also heard the rumor and the person who started it said they heard it from Miller himself!:(

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
I dont think there needs to be an argument on anything on this, but as of now there has been NOTHING on another reset, we just got through one.... and its only been like a year and a bit game time.. anyways i dont think this needs furthur discussion..

as of right now.. nothing has been said on another reset, so no reason to beleive it.

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts
As far as I know, no reset is planned for the near future. Whenever things like this come up, Miller usually discusses it with the developers or the moderators, or leaves us a note in the Developer's forum.

I see nothing left for us at this point, so as far as we know, that rumor is false.

everotheleft

everotheleft

• 43 posts
There's no reason for one. The next big feature to come out will probably be the stock market which doesn't look like it will need a reset.

Chicken

Chicken

• 291 posts
Aircraft runway usage will probably require a reset - else we will have A380s flying into short runway airports. How can you undue that without a reset?

Tump

Tump

• 442 posts

User's Awards

Call the construction workers and extend those runways :(

HADC10

HADC10

• 273 posts
I could use another reset but I know that with one so recent, it will be a few more months at least:(

miller22 (inactive)

miller22 (inactive)

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 607 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:AeProjectManager
Is it a measure of success when rumors like this are fabricated and spread so rapidly?

PalmAir

PalmAir

• 44 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:Bomber996
The guy who i heard it from said he heard it directly form you miller. Dont knwo what thats supposed to mean... either: 1. your hiding something;), or 2. he was lieing.

miller22 (inactive)

miller22 (inactive)

AE Developer

• AE Developer
  • 607 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:AeProjectManager
I have people who are concerned because they are going on vacation for a few weeks, and won't be leaving for a month. A lot can happen in two months, and even though we don't plan a reset, those who were here during the server issues know that anything can happen in that timeframe that would warrant a reset.

No resets are planned.

aj_n

aj_n

• 75 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:affirmation300
That gets a big 10-4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users