Photo

Africaspotter (Explain your actions and ID's)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
I doubt the AA knew about that...but what do you expect from new people? And a near invisible rule book. Simple: delete the accounts least used.

BAW Select and ID#13814 for AS stay. The rest are deleted.

No need to argue the crap outta it.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

buduku83

buduku83

• 30 posts
I think there is no need at all of arguing on this again anad again. The least operational airlines should be deleted and that´s all.

I don´t see the point of those many posts repeating the same accusation 10 times, after Africaspotter has admitted and explained everything...:puzzled:
Buduku83
CEO of European International Airlines

Posted Image

ID 11709
Played rounds: 3
Highest position ever: 36th (Current round)

Fleet before ceasing operations:
20 x Airbus A330-300 (11 available)
11 x Boeing B737-900 (11 available)
12 x Airbus A319-100 (12 available)
1 x Embraer ERJ 145ER (1 available)
13 x Saab 2000 (13 available)
3 x Beech 1900D (0 available)
On order: 3 x Airbus A330-300 (Will be for sale as well)

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts
  • WLM ID:ba787@hotmail.co.uk
Hang on a minute, if it was so bad why will it let you do it?.

Also, The accounts are dormant and not used. I ask you to look at them if you don't believe me. There were original plans to use one to be abroker but I couldn't be bothered with it.

Look at them, theyre all skint as they are airlines that i started and they failed.

More to the point, I dispute being called a cheater. If it bothers you all so much, del;ete them, they are of no use to me. Also, where are these rules that you all speak of. When I signed up, no rules came up at all on the homepage. I don't own any gates, aircraft or even have any money with these airlines.

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts
  • Skype Name:Africaspotter

Also, where are these rules that you all speak of. When I signed up, no rules came up at all on the homepage. I don't own any gates, aircraft or even have any money with these airlines.

That indeed is correct! Have just checked the registration page. It says NOTHING about any kind of rules nor are you required to acknowledge you have read (the non-existant - and I mean on the registration page) rules. Only asks for a user name, password, e-mail.

Cheers,

Felix
Voyage (13814) ... Number one airline.

The Number 1-Travel-Wiki at http://www.wikivoyage.org

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts
I know, anyways just to make sure theyre not ive tried to get my airlines deleted. Ok by everyone?

thehighflyer

thehighflyer

• 162 posts
  • WLM ID:dangould747@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:fa059
  • Yahoo ID:dangould2000@yahoo.co.uk
  • Skype Name:dangould2000

Is having more than one airline actually not allowed, cosn I have four but three are brokers for other airlines

CHEATER CHEATER CHEATER!!!

This might sound harsh and unfair, but, i say delete all the multiple airlines which includes the airlines mainly used (BA Select, Cockpit Crew, etc) and block the IPs of those cheaters

can we remember one thing though for all of you out there that do cheat. If you cheat, you are only cheating yourself.

http://www.airlineem...Airline_Empires

Note the last Paragraph in the section 'About Airline Empires'

it'll tell you

Just my 2 Cents
Posted Image Posted Image

Based at MAN, ID: 11428

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts
Hi there,

now apart from the discussion on who cheated, you have to admit that it is not ideal that the rules of the game are not presented upon registration.

I have read the rules now (thanks for giving the link). Here is a little extract, covering this case:

In Airline Empires, a player is only allowed to operate ONE airline, regardless of the other airline's use (Gate/Aircraft Brokering, Second Operating Airlines, etc) any break in this rule will most likely result in one or more of the airlines being punished by the Airline Empires Anti-Cheat Police, and with extreme breaks in the rule, the airlines in question could be deleted completely and the player's IP Address could be blocked out.

May I highlight the words "one or more airline being punished" and "with extreme breaks in the rule, the airlines in question could be deleted completely and the player's IP Address could be blocked out."

I honestly believe that this is not an extreme break, as both of us did not use these accounts to cheat on others, but they were rather a side product of the difficult registration process and the missing ability of deletion of accounts by users themselves.

And a special note to thehighflyer: I do not know you very well, as wehave not been in conact before. But after reading through some of the other forums, it seems to me that you are not only a follower and defender of the rules, but wouldn't dislike the idea of BAW Select to be deleted for your own fortune. I can understand that to a certain degree, as nobody likes too much competition, but looking at the rules it not only "might sound harsh and unfair", it is.

Cheers,

Felix

PS: It would be great if someone could make contact to the admins and/or creators of the game (I do not personally know who they are) to get the issue sorted out. Thanks for that.

thehighflyer

thehighflyer

• 162 posts

, as both of us did not use these accounts to cheat on others, but they were rather a side product of the difficult registration process and the missing ability of deletion of accounts by users themselves.

This isn't directly aimed at you Africaspotter, but at BAW Select.

BAW Select willingly admitted that he/she operated numerous airlines and uses them to broker aircraft. To me, that doesn't sound like a mistake at registration

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts
But he also said

There were original plans to use one to be abroker but I couldn't be bothered with it

and

Look at them, theyre all skint as they are airlines that i started and they failed.

indicating that they were of no use to him.

Cheers,

Felix

PS: Everyone here is welcome to call me by my first name. For you, it is "Felix" (and don't tell me about the cat food you saw on TV; STOP! cat food - watchdog? ...). ;-)

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts
And after I might have sounded like I was reading out of the bible, let me make a final statement taken from this book so many people believe in:

Forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who sins against us.

Best wishes,

Felix

thehighflyer

thehighflyer

• 162 posts
yes but, the fact that his intentions were to broker aircraft is in itself a type of cheating simply because he was trying to cheat with those airlines.

Now, would someone be able to say that i'm wrong by saying that?

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts
Erm there was nothing stopping me from brokering aircraft other than myself, so really as I never commited this crime, I never cheated. I resent being called this. If these rules are so stringent, they should be made clear when you sign up. I am not cheating and never have. I also was wanting to set up a broker to help other airlines, niot myself. It was just another sector of what I wanted to do. You have no right to call me a cheater and I resent you for it!!!

:thumbdown: :cry: :)

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
Do not like the fact that (Dirty Washing) is aired in the forum, however there is a lot to say to the massive amounts of dormant airlines in the round if more than past, running more than ONE AIRLINE is a known fact, you run more then you are labled a cheat, if you don't like that STIFF but it is part of this game, you are lucky, many past players have been banned / removed and fined so much that 1,000 AE years of DOP would still see them behind the 8-ball. Operate ONE Airline and close off the rest, END OF STORY

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts

Do not like the fact that (Dirty Washing) is aired in the forum, however there is a lot to say to the massive amounts of dormant airlines in the round if more than past, running more than ONE AIRLINE is a known fact, you run more then you are labled a cheat, if you don't like that STIFF but it is part of this game, you are lucky, many past players have been banned / removed and fined so much that 1,000 AE years of DOP would still see them behind the 8-ball. Operate ONE Airline and close off the rest, END OF STORY

Okay can you tell me how now and I'll do it.

I dont know their Ids but their names are

ONEWORLD
Iberian International.
BAW Direct.

All aircraft are mothballed and they are all in debt except BAW Direct which has 242,000

Anti-Cheat Staff

Anti-Cheat Staff

• 13 posts

The accounts are dormant and not used. I ask you to look at them if you don't believe me. There were original plans to use one to be abroker but I couldn't be bothered with it.

The accounts may have been dormant, however someone has logged into them today. You could have sold any aircraft these airlines had before you posted the names in the forum. It took you long enough to give up the names, I have to wonder if there aren't more.

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

The accounts may have been dormant, however someone has logged into them today. You could have sold any aircraft these airlines had before you posted the names in the forum. It took you long enough to give up the names, I have to wonder if there aren't more.

what is wrong BAW Select cat got ya tail rudders and you are hiding now !!

You are being watched by the Police now.

Originally Posted by BAW Select
The accounts are dormant and not used. I ask you to look at them if you don't believe me. There were original plans to use one to be abroker but I couldn't be bothered with it.

Posted Image

TimS

TimS

• 204 posts
Surely if it is possible to see the log-ins, then it is also possible to see the sales.. Why make these incomplete statements, if an hour or so of additional research would get a full picture?

In response to what to do: release all gates, mothball all aircraft and declare bankrupcy, then don't restart the airline. The only fair thing to do when something went wrong.

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts

Surely if it is possible to see the log-ins, then it is also possible to see the sales.. Why make these incomplete statements, if an hour or so of additional research would get a full picture?

In response to what to do: release all gates, mothball all aircraft and declare bankrupcy, then don't restart the airline. The only fair thing to do when something went wrong.

Thats what I did as soon as I knew I was in the wrong. Now I am waiting, as requested, for them to be deleted. Also, If I had known this at the start I would never have done it. The rules should be made clearer!!

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts

I checked the accounts to give you the financial information. If you wish to persecute me for doing this go ahead. I will accept it. As I have said before i didn't know the rules. They should have been made clearer. Tim S has basically said what I did when I found out it was againstthe rules. The only difference is I didn't declare bankruptcy as that would have left me with more cash!!

thehighflyer

thehighflyer

• 162 posts
oh please, declaring bankruptcy and not restarting the airlines would have left you with no cash at all,

you are encouraged to read the manual, if you was simply too lazy to learn how to play properly before you started, that's your fault,

btw, did you read the rules after i posted the link?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users