Photo

Africaspotter (Explain your actions and ID's)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts
just looking around the airlines to see who may be chewing up all the gates and noticed a lot of strange activity.

You have a few airlines it would seem.

Yes I do accuse you directly as you said your ID is this then that then another and so on.

Gates are hard to find, you seem to make them like Busciuts in a factory.

So, who are you????

Explain yourself !!

you say you ID is

13516 which is:

http://www.sim.airli....p?player=13516

But this is trading different name !!!

Just look at the gate purchases on this airline against ZERO aircraft.

Now you sell gates and alike with another airline number and some others too !!!!

You state you are

in-game message to ID 13814.

which is :

http://www.sim.airli....p?player=13814

So, just who are U????????
Posted Image

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts
  • Skype Name:Africaspotter
I there,

I do admit that I have more than one airline. When I first tried to register I did not know of the bugs that are around. It always gave me error messages when registering so I used up all my e-mail adresses, desperatly trying to figure out what was wrong. I even tried the "normal" approach by letting the system send me my password. Only received an empty mail. A bit pissed off and nerve-racked I nearly gave up, when some days later I did I somehow manage to make it work.

Now again I was hit by a bug: My first try: Aero Africa ID 13516 was hit by that strange kind of bug that I have described in another thread. So I thought, okay, lets restart the airline (ONTOP Airlines ID 13687) and try again. But the same stupid bug was still working, so I totally gave up with it. This airline is now running without gates and aircraft. It can very well be deleted, which would just be in my interest as it does not work.

So I started two other airlines. One operating three routes in Egypt and one with three routes in Tunisia, both totally independent from each other. But yet again I was not satisfied by the outcame s business was difficult for a new airline, even there. They are still running and earning some small profits.

So I thought: Lets start something new! I had seen that there were aircraft broker around and that many gates were already taken. So I decided to be a gate broker, which has worked quite well for me so far. But if you look at my account (ID 13814) you will notice that I do have some aircraft. These are operating within my network to make it possible to keep some gates for a few days and to earn something for the days that the gate business is not working so well, e.g. weekends.

Hope this explains everything.

Cheers,

Felix
Voyage (13814) ... Number one airline.

The Number 1-Travel-Wiki at http://www.wikivoyage.org

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

I there,

I do admit that I have more than one airline. When I first tried to register I did not know of the bugs that are around. It always gave me error messages when registering so I used up all my e-mail adresses, desperatly trying to figure out what was wrong. I even tried the "normal" approach by letting the system send me my password. Only received an empty mail. A bit pissed off and nerve-racked I nearly gave up, when some days later I did I somehow manage to make it work.

Now again I was hit by a bug: My first try: Aero Africa ID 13516 was hit by that strange kind of bug that I have described in another thread. So I thought, okay, lets restart the airline (ONTOP Airlines ID 13687) and try again. But the same stupid bug was still working, so I totally gave up with it. This airline is now running without gates and aircraft. It can very well be deleted, which would just be in my interest as it does not work.

So I started two other airlines. One operating three routes in Egypt and one with three routes in Tunisia, both totally independent from each other. But yet again I was not satisfied by the outcame s business was difficult for a new airline, even there. They are still running and earning some small profits.

So I thought: Lets start something new! I had seen that there were aircraft broker around and that many gates were already taken. So I decided to be a gate broker, which has worked quite well for me so far. But if you look at my account (ID 13814) you will notice that I do have some aircraft. These are operating within my network to make it possible to keep some gates for a few days and to earn something for the days that the gate business is not working so well, e.g. weekends.

Hope this explains everything.

Cheers,

Felix

One can only say this:

ONE PLAYER - ONE AIRLINE

You operate a few you admit it and this On Top is operational today as it sold a used aircraft.

I am NOT an active player in this round, it is the likes of players like you that make it just un-fair to play. You admit, that takes guts but others will frown upon your actions :P
Posted Image

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts

You operate a few you admit it and this On Top is operational today as it sold a used aircraft.

Which one do you mean, the Cockpit-Crew with ID 13814? Thats my airline I use now. The first airline I operated may well be deleted (ONTOP Airlines ID 13687), which I actually requested long ago...
The others may also be deleted. I wasn't aware that this is against the rules, as I thought there will be no problem if everything was strictly separated, which it is. I just kept this two airlines because I feard another bug, like the one that hit my first airline.

I do not seek much, but only a bit of understanding!

Cheers,

Felix

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts
Sorry, forgot the IDs of the other two airlines, just to make the whole thing complete and talk straight.

- Bancrupt airline due to bug, ONTOP Airlines, ID 13687
- FlyAfrica, ID 13612, DOP $57,781
- AERO FELICE, ID 13518, DOP $77,403

I hope you see that I DON'T make the BIG BUCKS by chaeting on everybody else.

Cheers,

Felix

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts
  • WLM ID:ba787@hotmail.co.uk
Is having more than one airline actually not allowed, cosn I have four but three are brokers for other airlines

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts
And by the way, yes "Gates are hard to find", but I am not making them like biscuits! I just spend a lot of my time online with this game, as I really like playing it! And about every hour or two or three there are gates appearing. Sometimes one there and sometimes one there. And you know what? I didn't even know what they would be free at this time!! I only accidently pick them up.

And accusing me upright here in the forum is a way in which this issue can be handled, but given the fact that you knew I had sold an aircraft today (actually three Beeches that I used for monthchange), I am sure you could have as well wrote me an in-game message, a pm an email or even contact me via ICQ.

Cheers,

Felix

BAW Select

BAW Select

The Good Guy

• 351 posts
  • WLM ID:ba787@hotmail.co.uk

And by the way, yes "Gates are hard to find", but I am not making them like biscuits! I just spend a lot of my time online with this game, as I really like playing it! And about every hour or two or three there are gates appearing. Sometimes one there and sometimes one there. And you know what? I didn't even know what they would be free at this time!! I only accidently pick them up.

And accusing me upright here in the forum is a way in which this issue can be handled, but given the fact that you knew I had sold an aircraft today (actually three Beeches that I used for monthchange), I am sure you could have as well wrote me an in-game message, a pm an email or even contact me via ICQ.

Cheers,

Felix

I agree, in ghame telling offs are okay but its wrong and un professional to jibe someone in the forums

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Cheers,

Felix

It is a known fact, that this game is ONE Airline per player, if you took time to read the rules you will understand this, but the Anti-Cheat Police will read this and take action against you and others like BWA Select who also admit that they have more than ONE airline.

Flame, WHY not you broke the rules, expose this to others and others will be wary of making other accounts at be brokers or gate holders.

Play the game and live within the rules, if you are not able to do that then leave and go find a game where you can cheat as this is against the rules of the game.

PM you, why bother I only operate on weekends and only log in when there is a need to. This dog walks around alot not live 24/7 on this game :P
Posted Image

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts

Play the game and live within the rules, if you are not able to do that then leave and go find a game where you can cheat as this is against the rules of the game.

PM you, why bother I only operate on weekends and only log in when there is a need to. This dog walks around alot not live 24/7 on this game :P

I think I have explained above that I do not have a problem with the other airlines being deleted, as I actually asked for it. But proper reading takes some time, I know...

And although you are only active at weekends, this would not have been a problem, as I am online most of the time. We could have this whole conversion in private...

Cheers,

Felix

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

I think I have explained above that I do not have a problem with the other airlines being deleted, as I actually asked for it. But proper reading takes some time, I know...

And although you are only active at weekends, this would not have been a problem, as I am online most of the time. We could have this whole conversion in private...

Cheers,

Felix

Not the point, you see that this game get saturated with many BOGUS accounts you have 4 of them and this other player admitted to the same Both should be investigated and highlited in the forum for others so see.

BAW Select

Re: Africaspotter (Explain your actions and ID's)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is having more than one airline actually not allowed, cosn I have four but three are brokers for other airlines

Posted Image

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Sorry, forgot the IDs of the other two airlines, just to make the whole thing complete and talk straight.

- Bancrupt airline due to bug, ONTOP Airlines, ID 13687
- FlyAfrica, ID 13612, DOP $57,781
- AERO FELICE, ID 13518, DOP $77,403

I hope you see that I DON'T make the BIG BUCKS by chaeting on everybody else.

Cheers,

Felix

Well from performing a search on this lot of your airlines you seem to declare a lot is this to make more gates :P

Search Results
13516 ONTOP Airlines
13517 ONTOP Airlines
13687 ONTOP Airlines

FlyAfricia is very operational

http://www.sim.airli...hp?player=13612

so is the other

http://www.sim.airli...hp?player=13518
Posted Image

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts

Well from performing a search on this lot of your airlines you seem to declare a lot is this to make more gates :P

Search Results
13516 ONTOP Airlines
13517 ONTOP Airlines
13687 ONTOP Airlines

FlyAfricia is very operational

http://www.sim.airli...hp?player=13612

so is the other

http://www.sim.airli...hp?player=13518

This searched you performed really gives surprising results. The lower two are "very operational". I am really amazed by your skills! I was so stupid that I could hide that fact from you...
And look at all those valuable gates these airlines hold! I wonder myself why I haven't sold them yet to make a hell of a fortune...
And what do I declare?

It really gets annoying. I confessed everything, so why do you come up with all these "new" results of your findings???

Cheers,

Felix

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts
The rules say ONE player, ONE airline.

It doesn't matter if they are independent, different markets, etc. It doesn't matter if they aren't making a fortune.

The official rules are ONE AIRLINE PER HOUSEHOLD/IP ADDRESS. No more.

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts
And because of the difference of this two IDs (13516 ONTOP Airlines and
13517 ONTOP Airlines), I had to declare bancrupticity again the second time! I was not even able to do proper in-game messaging, not to talk of aircraft buying and selling. The game created two airlines at the same time (that is why the consecutive IDs). Your suspicions are not justified, I have tried to prove this in the posts above, but you just seem to be unconvincible.

Maybe we should wait for another persons opinion on this issue.

Cheers,

Felix

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts
Sorry Sandeep,

just wrote my last post while you posted. As said before, I have no problem with deletion of the unusable account and the two accounts that are not going anywhere. IDs are 13687, 13612, 13518. If I had the possibility to delete them myself, I would have done that long ago.

Cheers,

Felix

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Your suspicions are not justified, I have tried to prove this in the posts above, but you just seem to be unconvincible.

Maybe we should wait for another persons opinion on this issue.

Cheers,

Felix

You say NOT Justified, well you play beyond the rules you are wrong, but is it you think you are above the rules.

Not to say that the alliance you are in, do they also know of your milti accounts, one would expect not :P but like you say, let the others comment it will be interesting to see their view
Posted Image

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts
WHAT? I am in no alliance? What the hell are you talking about? Why do you think I should be in an alliance and which would that be???

And I do no think I am above the rules. How often do I have to say: PLEASE DELETE THE ACCOUNTS I STATED IN MY LAST POST!

Just let me work with the one ID I use for everything and delete the others. And with not justified I meant that you are bulldozing me like I was some criminal, but I was only trying to play the game. Maybe you should have a look at page 1 of this thread.

Cheers,

Felix

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

And I do no think I am above the rules. How often do I have to say: PLEASE DELETE THE ACCOUNTS I STATED IN MY LAST POST!

At least you are willing and have asked for these accounts to be deleted. Unlike BAW Select, who continues to operate his other airlines. He admitted to operating multiple airlines and using them as brokers (possibly to feed alliance members), which is cheating.
Posted ImagePosted Image

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Does your alliance approve of 4 airlines? if so then there is massive issues with you and all your alliance members
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users