Photo

U.S. Gates - There are none left!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

AUS

AUS

• 14 posts
It is impossible to grow or do anything in the United States, and its only the 3rd year! Is there any way we can get more gates added to the airports?

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19
It'll get worse.... there are some cities still available, but soon all that will be left is TUS, ANC, HNL, and OGG.
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

It is impossible to grow or do anything in the United States, and its only the 3rd year! Is there any way we can get more gates added to the airports?

Yes, this is a problem for new starting airlines within this game, with luck in the next few real days many will convert their gates into Terminals thus making some arrive on the used market. Many players have asked for a review of the way gates are allocated and from the sounds of it, this will be addressed in the New Version which is in production now :P

OBird

OBird

• 31 posts
There's hardly anything left in Europe too.

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
  • WLM ID:srkm@eircom.net
Well it happens every round. You get used to it.
Aer Solas

Alex_Stankevitch

Alex_Stankevitch

• 379 posts
This is where the men are separated from the boys. The strong will survive and the weak will perish...
Posted Image
ID:10979

Our Stats

Reno

Reno

AE Know It All

• 108 posts

This is where the men are separated from the boys. The strong will survive and the weak will perish...

LOL!!!!

Okay, I have some advice for our young grasshopper. When month change happens, which is Midnight GMT *4pm PST* hang around the gates page, some airlines will lose gates, which go back to the gates page, pick some up there.
Posted Image
Reno Express: 11676

:airplane
Current Fleet
3 X B1900D

#1 At Reno/Tahoe International Airport
http://www.renoexpressva.com

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Yeah, we all know who the men are and who the boys are :P

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Did someone say Men :P

VC-10

VC-10

• 706 posts
And women of course.....cirtain members of the forums won't let us forget that!
I have already had to build a 11 gate terminal at LHR...
Proud member of the GoldenSKY Alliance, PM me to join!
Fleet:
3 Beach 1900D
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
British World Airlines-bwa No 3753
Posted Image

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
WORST ROUND EVER!

The gate situation has always been an issue, but this time the number of offenders who are running huge 1900D gate ops are rampid. Sickening! I'm done.

All those who want some of my A/C ingame me I will give ya little above value prices, or and below for GWA members.
CEO of:
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

WORST ROUND EVER!

The gate situation has always been an issue, but this time the number of offenders who are running huge 1900D gate ops are rampid. Sickening! I'm done.

All those who want some of my A/C ingame me I will give ya little above value prices, or and below for GWA members.

What a shame, 1st PSA due to personal / LF Bug and other issues, I due to the LF Bug, now you due to the fact that AE Management will not give serious consideration towards the issue of gate hoggers making it impossible for any new player to gain a start in AE and as a result they leave also :thumbdown:

When will AE wake up and take the views of players into account, so we can keep this game alive :puzzled:

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
  • WLM ID:srkm@eircom.net
Ah, I dont think AE is going to die anytime soon. You need to have 0 players playing (I've seen this happen :P) and you really need to be in a worse situation than that.
Aer Solas

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Ah, I dont think AE is going to die anytime soon. You need to have 0 players playing (I've seen this happen :P) and you really need to be in a worse situation than that.

Pitty, you share that view, thought you of all players being one of the old school players that you would be concerned that many former top line players have left AE, well guess when you are the last one playing you will make it to the top of the Tall Tree :P

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
Well all I can say all my Q400's, 2000's and A319's are for sale at or sligthly above value. GWA gets at or below value. I will keep the 333's and will be showing the ones who gate hog my piece of mind!
CEO of:
Posted Image

Alex_Stankevitch

Alex_Stankevitch

• 379 posts
Yup, the gate problem is bad but this just adds to more business for many airlines. Why fight it when you can be a gate broker and make a killing.
Posted Image
ID:10979

Our Stats

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Hey....not a bad idea...
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

Guest_iforrage_*

Guest_iforrage_*
  • Guests

Pitty, you share that view, thought you of all players being one of the old school players that you would be concerned that many former top line players have left AE, well guess when you are the last one playing you will make it to the top of the Tall Tree :P

That's cause he's one of the gate hoggers. Just take a look at BOS-HPN.

bkn42

bkn42

• 63 posts

That's cause he's one of the gate hoggers. Just take a look at BOS-HPN.

I think all of us that were smart enough to see the trend, took extra gates before they were locked out, and out of room. I hate to say it, but if you are honorable when it comes to gameplay, then it's almost impossible to get on top.

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19
Make it ten gates max and you have to terminal, problem solved...

Realistic, no... Effective, yes
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users