- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

letsfly!

letsfly!

I need to Fly like i need to Breathe

• 28 posts
trying to sell 1 Saab 2000,

the aircraft page clearly shows it's for sale, yet it's not shown on the public market,

i'm 100% positive it's not on private sale,

please help

Let's Fly Airlines I.D. 11397

Posted Image

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
This is a bug, I lost a 737-900 last round like this. It's a pain but you can overcome it ;-)
Posted Image

letsfly!

letsfly!

• 28 posts
i could, but it's a pain to have an aircraft just sitting there saying it's for sale, yet no-ones able to buy it,

surely TW could simply put it back online or something,

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

i could, but it's a pain to have an aircraft just sitting there saying it's for sale, yet no-ones able to buy it,

99% of the time this happens in the script, when 2 AC for sale is logged at the exact same time, you will find that another player has this listed as their AC and will notice your name as the owner, and chances are that they will delist it, so you may get it back :D

Do not expect TW or Miller to go edit the sales logs as they have stated in the past, (Sure will return 100% of what you paid us) which is Zero. :P

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Hpefully someone will notice it and will delist it for you. The biggest complaints come when an A330 is sold for the price of a Q4.

There aren't any Saab's on the market. Either you got it back or somebody bought it.
Posted ImagePosted Image

letsfly!

letsfly!

• 28 posts
Yeah, it's back online now,

thanks to whoever helped me

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts

I Doubt TW will go through all the trouble to locate "missing" plane :P . But this plane got into the batch of 2 q400's i was offered by HiBlaBla .I was a sleep during the time , and looks like Hiblabla noticed the mix up and de-listed the plane .
But it can be bought . And like PSA said .. it will really hurt when a A333 gets mixed up with a prop :mad: Just image selling a A333 for for the price of a beech :D
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

AeroLinear

AeroLinear

• 400 posts
  • WLM ID:foreignis@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:ForeignWas
eh, it's not that hard to find a "missing plane" and fix 1-2 values in the database. but i know i'd rather work on the new design than fix an old, outdated one when i'm working :P (guess i better get back to it)
-Dave, CEO of:
Posted ImagePosted Image
AID: 7106

Numero Uno en San Francisco, Las Vegas, y ahora Los Angeles!

alexSD

alexSD

777X Fanclub

• 190 posts

it normally comes back at the next game day on the market

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users