• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

DET

DET

Resident Detroiter

• 226 posts

r2fSxEv.png

The day is Sunday, April 13, 1997.

As the 90's trudged onwards, a new concept in the field of aviation would begin to develop: the airline alliance. With the advent of numerous strategic partnerships between airline across the globe, 5 airlines would find themselves in the position to work together for their own mutual gain. Preparations would be made, and on the morning of Sunday, April 13, 1997, at Manchester Airport in the UK, Atlas Alliance would be founded. Represented on 5 continents by Canton Airways in Hong Kong, Midlands East Airways in the UK, TASA in Brazil, African Airways in Ethiopian, and Australian National in Australia, Atlas would start off its life with a promise of new horizons to flyers in nearly all parts of the flying experience. A promise to flyers to Discover new.

========================================================================================================================================

Hey all! I'm very glad to announce the beginnings of Atlas Alliance here on AE. It's taken some time to get this off the ground with significant help from others in the community, and to that I have many thanks. I'm hoping that this day, April 13, marks the start of something great for the future. I'd like to give some self congrats on behalf of the founders here: Hayhaa with Canton, BFS with Australian National, Airplano21 with African, and myself with Midlands East and TASA. While Atlas may be new, we hope to build a fair community within the AE gallery, along with relieving more recent pressures on other alliance's rosters as they grow in size. We hope to stand out not only in the way that we function as an alliance, but also by the way we interact with the AE community as a whole. I thank you all for hopefully sticking along for the ride.

Regards,

ya boy DET

CEO of Atlas Alliance

Hlvo2YI.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users