• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Quadreped

Quadreped

AE Player

• 26 posts

Title of application:

Macau Airlines

Airline Logo and Livery Image must be placed at the top of your application prior to answering the below questions.

I sadly do not have one yet, though I currently am working on one

Airlines country of origin:

Macau

Please list any secondary airlines affiliated with your primary airline:

None

Prior alliance experience (if any):

None

Why do you want to join UnitedWings:

Ever since joining AE a month or so ago, I'd always wanted to join an alliance. A big part of this reason was the many people in alliances, as I am quite the social person, I love being around other people. Another reason I would like to join UnitedWings is because of the good things I have heard about them, mainly that they are civil and maintain their dignity. Due to these reasons, I chose UnitedWings out of all the alliances for Macau Airlines

What can you bring to the alliance:

As a social person, my presence will bring more topics, questions, and a mind full of knowledge to this alliance. Due to these reasons I believe that the addition of me and my airline into this alliance will be a good one. 

Why should we accept you:

Me and my airlines have extensive lore that would entertain this alliance for days. My personality is bright and I am a civil person. I try my hardest not to get into controversial topics or politics as I do not like to offend people or get into fights. All these reasons and more are reasons that I believe my presence will be accepted 

Are you prepared to remain active on AE and the UW Discord Server.

Yes

J.C

J.C

Resident Snowflake

• 88 posts

A0075Er.png

Hello Quadreped,

Thank you for interest in UnitedWings.

Unfortunately, we cannot process your application currently, as it does not meet our minimum requirements. A logo and livery for the brand must be presented for the application to be processed.

Please refer to DMs for more informaton, and once again, thank you for your interest in UnitedWings.

BptHjvp.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users