hFZSPXk.png

Airlines country of origin:

Ethiopia

Please list any secondary airlines affiliated with your primary airline:

None

Prior alliance experience (if any):

Venture Alliance, 2019

Why do you want to join UnitedWings:

UnitedWings has a strong sense of community that I would love to be apart of. UnitedWings also has plenty of seasoned designers who have extensive experience designing some of the website's most notable brands. I would love to learn from these people in order to improve my livery design skills as I am always trying to improve and elevate my work. UW also facilitates collaboration between airlines in the AE universe and I am always open to doing this.  

What can you bring to the alliance:

Over the years I feel that I have grown as a designer, creating some well -received brands as of recently. My desire to continuously improve and elevate my brands means that I am passionate and driven, always putting utmost effort into my designs. Because of this, I am always open to giving constructive advice regarding livery design. I can also be a listening ear or a shoulder to lean on whenever members have personal issues or just need to vent.

Why should we accept you:

I have multiple well-recieved brands, proving that my design skills are up to par with the standard of UW. I will also try my utmost best to remain active and try to help out and support other members whenever possible.

Are you prepared to remain active on AE and the UW Discord Server.

Yes, I check Discord and try to remain updated every day.

G.J.

G.J.

• 1,462 posts

A0075Er.png

kcinh,

Thank you for interest in UnitedWings.

Your application will now be voted on by the member body.

Venture Co-Owner | Aloft Staff | Ex-Polaris Member | Unitedwings Co-Owner | Dynasty World Alliance Member

G.J.

G.J.

• 1,462 posts

kIDUsO6.png

kcinh,

Congratulations, your application was accepted. Welcome to Unitedwings!

Expect a DM from me shortly.

Venture Co-Owner | Aloft Staff | Ex-Polaris Member | Unitedwings Co-Owner | Dynasty World Alliance Member

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users