зак

• 19 posts

unknown.png

unknown.png

Airlines country of origin:

Vietnam

No secondary airlines.

Prior alliance experience (if any):

Was a member of Max’s old alliance Venture.

Polaris

Why do you want to join UnitedWings:

The airlines belonging to UW are among the most established and prominent in the gallery and it would be a great honour for Vietstar to operate in harmony amongst them. Additionally, UW seems like an active and interesting community, and I’d love to get to know the members more.

What can you bring to the alliance:

My design skills have improved dramatically over the past two years. I am very familiar with Photoshop, Illustrator and am now fairly good at Blender too (to bring my liveries to life). I’d love to share my skills and learn new things from members of the alliance.

Why should we accept you:

I’m always happy to help in whatever ways I can, and would love to work with you guys to build a better closer community. I believe I can bring new ideas and inspiration and will be a valuable member of the alliance.

Are you prepared to remain active on AE and the UW Discord Server?

I mean I’m pretty active, I live in Vietnam so my timezone is different to a lot of people’s but my Discord is usually online and I check ae like once or twice a day.

G.J.

G.J.

• 1,462 posts

kIDUsO6.png

zechp,

Thank you for interest in UnitedWings.

Your application will now be voted on by the member body.

Venture Co-Owner | Aloft Staff | Ex-Polaris Member | Unitedwings Co-Owner | Dynasty World Alliance Member

J.C

J.C

Resident Snowflake

• 88 posts

kIDUsO6.png

zechp,

Congratulations, your application was accepted. Welcome to Unitedwings!

Expect a DM from me shortly.

BptHjvp.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users