Photo

WiseFunnyJosh?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

FlyEvans

FlyEvans

Little boy from New Hampshire

• 108 posts

There is this airline called "WiseFunnyJosh" in S4B that is bypassing the airline limit by making a bunch of accounts. They are making an airline in every large airline market country, and its ruining competition. Is this against the rules or anything?

Mr. Aviation Nerd :)

RubberDuckGaming

RubberDuckGaming

Duck

• 162 posts

User's Awards

Yes it is, hopefully the accounts will be deleted as this is in violation of the no alt accounts rule.

6DAF18E9-01AB-4C75-BA89-CF609AFA4A8D.jpeg

Smiffy

Smiffy

• 8 posts

Hi, I'm the owner of "WiseFunnyjosh Airlines South America" on S4B. We're actually a bunch of guys all running the airlines separately, and we aren't alternate accounts. I can provide discord screenshots to prove this if you would like. Thanks.

walpoleboy6

walpoleboy6

• 9 posts

I'm WiseFunnyJosh Japan, no need to worry we aren't all the same person lol. Just a group of friends with a joke fictional airline that wanted to play a round together

Joshieo303

Joshieo303

• 1 posts

Hey,

Just to let you know that these are not alternative accounts and as others have said, it's just a friend group who wanted to play in Airline Empires, we can show Discord screenshots as proof of this.

Thanks,

Josh,

WiseFunnyjosh Airlines Canada.

BleakMarrow4321

BleakMarrow4321

• 3 posts

Hi, i'm the owner of WiseFunnyjosh AustraliaI would just like to say we are not the same person, and we are a group of separate individuals operating the airlines independently, and I don't think a single person could manage 18 hubs across 5 different airlines at the same time with almost 1000 routes? 

Shifor

Shifor

• 1 posts

what they said

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 169 posts

Hi, I'm the owner of "WiseFunnyjosh Airlines South America" on S4B. We're actually a bunch of guys all running the airlines separately, and we aren't alternate accounts. I can provide discord screenshots to prove this if you would like. Thanks.

I'm WiseFunnyJosh Japan, no need to worry we aren't all the same person lol. Just a group of friends with a joke fictional airline that wanted to play a round together

Hey,

Just to let you know that these are not alternative accounts and as others have said, it's just a friend group who wanted to play in Airline Empires, we can show Discord screenshots as proof of this.

Thanks,

Josh,

WiseFunnyjosh Airlines Canada.

Hi, i'm the owner of WiseFunnyjosh AustraliaI would just like to say we are not the same person, and we are a group of separate individuals operating the airlines independently, and I don't think a single person could manage 18 hubs across 5 different airlines at the same time with almost 1000 routes? 

what they said

right  ;)  ;)

post-284924-0-75799200-1633395307.png

Smiffy

Smiffy

• 8 posts

right  ;)  ;)

download_1.png

download.png

download_2.png

This proof enough for you?

FlyEvans

FlyEvans

• 108 posts

download_1.png

download.png

download_2.png

This proof enough for you?

i mean i guess but its really not fun to play the game if one airline has a monopoly on like every country in the world

BleakMarrow4321

BleakMarrow4321

• 3 posts

i mean i guess but its really not fun to play the game if one airline has a monopoly on like every country in the world

We aren't one airline thats the thing, the only thing that makes you think we are one airline is the logos, if we were all named differently and did the exact same thing, would that still be the only airline? we are just an alliance of friends, not a singular person

walpoleboy6

walpoleboy6

• 9 posts

Yeah that's completely understandable, I've had to deal with my fair share of spamliners and I have no intention of getting to that level lol. Personally I've never had an airline in Japan and I've never realized that it is an incredibly strong market which is why I'm there (and so far succeeding). As always there is room with each of us for healthy competition. WFJ South America is absolutely clueless and would be easy to take out ;)

Smiffy

Smiffy

• 8 posts

Yeah that's completely understandable, I've had to deal with my fair share of spamliners and I have no intention of getting to that level lol. Personally I've never had an airline in Japan and I've never realized that it is an incredibly strong market which is why I'm there (and so far succeeding). As always there is room with each of us for healthy competition. WFJ South America is absolutely clueless and would be easy to take out ;)

should we find out about that

walpoleboy6

walpoleboy6

• 9 posts

should we find out about that

I'll literally declare bankrupcy, start a new airline, and take you out myself if FlyBrasil doesn't do it first

FlyEvans

FlyEvans

• 108 posts

We aren't one airline thats the thing, the only thing that makes you think we are one airline is the logos, if we were all named differently and did the exact same thing, would that still be the only airline? we are just an alliance of friends, not a singular person

k fair enough carry on

ZEEM101

ZEEM101

• 7 posts

k fair enough carry on

If you want the actual Alt Accounts in S4B It's these two;

http://www.airline-e...ofile&id=296864

http://www.airline-e...ofile&id=296109

and they haven't tried to hid it either

CEO of the Nexus Aviation Group

Group Airlines

Nexus Aviation

Nexus Connection

Fly neXus

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 169 posts

there is no way that those 5-6 "different" accounts are actually different people. they are all the same person! and the discord screenshot looks fabricated. just saying  :disgusted:

brad2000

brad2000

Frequent Flyer

• 20 posts

User's Awards

4    9       2   

This player has 7 airlines in the same game. How is this possible when the game is limited to one airline per player?

Attached Files

RubberDuckGaming

RubberDuckGaming

Duck

• 162 posts

User's Awards

there is no way that those 5-6 "different" accounts are actually different people. they are all the same person! and the discord screenshot looks fabricated. just saying  :disgusted:

Based on it being the exact same time for all the Discord messages it appears to be fake, definitely alt accounts.

This player has 7 airlines in the same game. How is this possible when the game is limited to one airline per player?

I think he opened the airline creation screen on multiple tabs at once, this is also against the rules.

6DAF18E9-01AB-4C75-BA89-CF609AFA4A8D.jpeg

KMRobinson318

KMRobinson318

Not a spamliner

• 95 posts

Wise Funny Josh; what a desperately affirmation-seeking name. Almost as laughable as the fawning over The Emperor.

"I'm not ashamed of the things I've done; I took the plane when I should have run" - Stuart Adamson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users