Spam vs. Spam

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Is this spam even worth it? I just can't get it...

unknown.png

cry more XD

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

dоkаteо

dоkаteо

ok

• 188 posts

User's Awards

2    2      

It has come to this point where the spam is real. Even with 100% load, I still loss a significant amount of cash

unknown.png

Skill issue

image.png

Ashcreek115

Ashcreek115

AE Player

• 26 posts

Spamlines are kinda like pirating.
If everyone did it s*** would go sideways super fast, but it requires so much self interest just to try, not to mention (in the case of spamliners) the knowledge required makes them very rare.

Except in this case spamlining affects everyone else in the server simply because it sucks up the demand from routes.

RubberDuckGaming

RubberDuckGaming

Duck

• 397 posts

User's Awards

Spamlines are kinda like pirating.
If everyone did it s*** would go sideways super fast, but it requires so much self interest just to try, not to mention (in the case of spamliners) the knowledge required makes them very rare.

Except in this case spamlining affects everyone else in the server simply because it sucks up the demand from routes.

Spamlining is actually quite easy. Anyway, the effect on other players is not much more than competing with other players “realistically”.

6DAF18E9-01AB-4C75-BA89-CF609AFA4A8D.jpeg

KMRobinson318

KMRobinson318

Not a spamliner

• 115 posts

why I've got a solution... how about both spamliners take it to the sandbox worlds  :jester3:

Don't encourage them please, it's still generally possible in sandbox worlds to play with realistic seating layouts, as long as you don't try and set up in the US or where a spamliner has already started...

"I'm not ashamed of the things I've done; I took the plane when I should have run" - Stuart Adamson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users