Photo

Countries with the most competition

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ryantovar24091316

ryantovar24091316

• 4 posts

I've spent most of my time on this game playing out of the US, and I find that it becomes too easy too fast because there are so many airports to fly to with not much competition that I find it gets a tad boring, although still fun to play. I'm deciding to try a new country to start out of and I was thinking any country in Europe since there's limited airports with high demand to fly to, so becoming the top airline would be harder.  Any suggestions?

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 443 posts

Well on many realistic world's the US, UK, China, India, Canada, Japan, Korea, Germany, & Russia are usually going to have multiple airlines. and spamliners are going to rule those areas. And if you don't join into those places soon enough, it's going to be a bloodbath trying to operate there unless you found a niche in the market. But places like Norway, Ukraine, South Africa, Egypt, India, New Zealand, or other smaller countries will get you decent demand but will usually have little to no competition. I once operated out of Brazil and I became to top airline in that country even though there were 2 others in brazil. but whatever you think.

Chief Executive and Founder of Worldwide Alliance
msg-284924-0-43010000-1638583211.gif

that-plane-guy

that-plane-guy

Planespotter and Avgeek

• 109 posts

Well on many realistic world's the US, UK, China, India, Canada, Japan, Korea, Germany, & Russia are usually going to have multiple airlines. and spamliners are going to rule those areas. And if you don't join into those places soon enough, it's going to be a bloodbath trying to operate there unless you found a niche in the market. But places like Norway, Ukraine, South Africa, Egypt, India, New Zealand, or other smaller countries will get you decent demand but will usually have little to no competition. I once operated out of Brazil and I became to top airline in that country even though there were 2 others in brazil. but whatever you think.

I have never seen a spamliner in the Indian Segment

that-plane-guy

that-plane-guy

Planespotter and Avgeek

• 109 posts

I've spent most of my time on this game playing out of the US, and I find that it becomes too easy too fast because there are so many airports to fly to with not much competition that I find it gets a tad boring, although still fun to play. I'm deciding to try a new country to start out of and I was thinking any country in Europe since there's limited airports with high demand to fly to, so becoming the top airline would be harder.  Any suggestions?

Maybe Thailand , India, Russia or Indonesia

ryantovar24091316

ryantovar24091316

• 4 posts

Alright thanks!

dоkаteо

dоkаteо

ok

• 188 posts

User's Awards

2    2      

The EU, China and the USA are by far the worst in terms of competition and spam-lining. Honourable mentions include Turkey, Canada, Australia, HongKong and the UAE

image.png

FlyEvans

FlyEvans

Little boy from New Hampshire

• 122 posts

usa/china/japan

Mr. Aviation Nerd :)

BobAlose

BobAlose

AE Addict To-Be

• 12 posts

User's Awards