Photo

!!!!Make the Ugliest Airplane COMPETITION!!!!

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 443 posts

this is a game where instead of designing the best liveries, you will instead make the ugliest livery you can come up with! (hint. norrebbo or other non-layered or ugly templates can give extra points).

what we are looking for:

1. Colors: use ugly or disgusting colors or designs. 
  2. Age: livery can be in any age but preferably in early 2000s-NOW range.
  3. Brand: You can use any brand you already use but is preferably better to make a new brand.
  4. Uniqueness: many of the liveries might use the same colors or designs so make creativity part of your design. 
  5. Halloween: as the Halloween Season is coming up use spooky/haunting designs to make it more unique.

We will accept responses till October 21st. than the results will be posted on the 31st (Halloween)

!!!get out there and start designing those  :plane: !!!

Chief Executive and Founder of Worldwide Alliance
msg-284924-0-43010000-1638583211.gif

YOU TWO NEED TO GET A ROOM

• Validating
  • 29 posts

My Plane.

RAINBOW AIR: 

post-284924-0-75799200-1633395307.png

J.C

J.C

Resident Snowflake

• 88 posts

for the sake of humanity

please stop

just like everything, but especially this

BptHjvp.png

M31MK

M31MK

A300 Lover

• 87 posts

Thanks for undermining our hobby. Really appreciate this.

da_Master_Airliner

da_Master_Airliner

master airliner

• 443 posts

for the sake of humanity

please stop

just like everything, but especially this

:ermm:  :ermm2: NAH!

Thanks for undermining our hobby. Really appreciate this.

Your Welcome!

AHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA FUNNY  XD  XD  XD  XD ROFLOL MEMEFACE TROLLZ YOU’RE SO FUNNY GUY PLS BE MY FREIND

:spider:  :spider: could you maybe play along?

Chief Executive and Founder of Worldwide Alliance
msg-284924-0-43010000-1638583211.gif

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 171 posts

User's Awards

This is horribly disrespectful to those who actually work hard to create good liveries and competitions because they appreciate putting effort into something they're passionate about.

Undermining people's talent and work just for some laughs isn't something to be proud of.

Most creators certainly won't tolerate you making fun of their hobby for your own amusement. You're immature, and you need to stop.

Just to clarify, I'm criticizing your decision to make this competition, not you or your art skills.

Rigel

Rigel

Someone

• 114 posts

User's Awards

You know, I was going to say something along the lines of what has been said above me. I was going to tell you that this is incredibly annoying, and that you need to grow up and stop being such an immature little child.

But you know what? I honestly can't be ****ing bothered anymore. I'm ****ing tired of seeing low-quality sludge that looks like it took 15 seconds to make, made in MSPaint and then spammed to all hell on the Gallery, and I'm tired of dealing with immature kids infesting the forums with stupid posts like this. I'm done. You have completely ruined this website for me (and most likely, many others as well) with your constant immaturity and garbage posts like this.

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 171 posts

User's Awards

But you know what? I honestly can't be ****ing bothered anymore. I'm ****ing tired of seeing low-quality s*** made in MSPaint and then spammed to all hell on the Gallery, and dealing with immature kids infesting the forum like this. I'm done.

It's sad.

J.C

J.C

Resident Snowflake

• 88 posts

this is his supervillain origin story, just let him have it

BptHjvp.png

• Validating
  • 29 posts

I think you guys are just being rude to this guy. I mean all of this 

this is his supervillain origin story, just let him have it

or

You know, I was going to say something along the lines of what has been said above me. I was going to tell you that this is incredibly annoying, and that you need to grow up and stop being such an immature little child.

But you know what? I honestly can't be ****ing bothered anymore. I'm ****ing tired of seeing low-quality sludge that looks like it took 15 seconds to make, made in MSPaint and then spammed to all hell on the Gallery, and I'm tired of dealing with immature kids infesting the forums with stupid posts like this. I'm done. You have completely ruined this website for me (and most likely, many others as well) with your constant immaturity and garbage posts like this.

is really mean in my opinion. I think that his stuff (while not the best) is somewhat better than some of the stuff you posted when you first joined. even I am not the best at designing either. but I would say that what he posted wouldn't take 15 seconds. In fact! let's turn this into a new Challenge where instead of posting ugly planes, you guys make his same posts (but in 15 seconds)

Also, maybe this game isn't "making fun" of your designing. Instead, maybe it is a challenge to instead of design liveries that the majority says is good. but instead design the wackiest livery your mind can come up with. what if it ain't UGLY, but WACKY? 

what do you say?

post-284924-0-75799200-1633395307.png

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 171 posts

User's Awards

what do you say?

Fine. Go ahead.

Rigel

Rigel

Someone

• 114 posts

User's Awards

I think that his stuff (while not the best) is somewhat better than some of the stuff you posted when you first joined.

The thing is, while many of us started out with bad liveries (I fully acknowledge that my first liveries were terrible), the difference is that we put time and effort into improving and refining our craft, so that we actually get better. As far as I can tell, da_Master_Airliner hasn't put much effort into improving his designing skills, and instead just saying that "his liveries are the best he can do" and not seeming to take any feedback.

but I would say that what he posted wouldn't take 15 seconds.

Wasn't just talking about this guy. Was talking about the current state of AE in general. Look at the front page of the Gallery to see what I mean.

Also, maybe this game isn't "making fun" of your designing. Instead, maybe it is a challenge to instead of design liveries that the majority says is good. but instead design the wackiest livery your mind can come up with. what if it ain't UGLY, but WACKY? 

It is ugly, though. In fact, he literally says that it's ugly in the title of the damn competition. Many people here take livery designing rather seriously, as it is a passion for them and they enjoy doing it. And sure, you don't have to take livery designing as seriously as we all do, but like... "Make the Ugliest Airplane Competition"? Come on man.

abandoned

abandoned

AE Player

• 40 posts

User's Awards

My livery: Pokémon jet

Ugly looking Pokémon jet

dondee

dondee

dondee

• 80 posts

mans just vibin

Arianka

Arianka

AE Winner

• 2,057 posts

User's Awards

5          11   
You guys are *******s, what the ****???
This is actually a cool competition rather than having something high quality every damn time, and all of you are acting like you're professionals. I remember Sky or whoever it was made the same type of competition and y'all didn't bash him, what a bunch of bullies, **** is wrong with y'all? Get a grip and a life ffs.

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

I was gonna scroll past this contest but then I saw how far some of your heads are up your own backsides.

So this is my creation *chefs kiss*

gallery_289292_3201_116932.png

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Makka

Makka

aeroplame

• 50 posts

User's Awards

3    4   

ooh ill find one of my old things and post it out here

unknown.png

welcome to whatever this is, ~2016 

signature_makka.png

ginervra the 737 MAX 8

ginervra the 737 MAX 8

Civilized Civilian

• 243 posts

unknown.png
FlyAtlantic
Made June, 2020

airplano21

airplano21

Resident resident.

• 43 posts

There is a time and place for this kind of *******ry and ****ery. Airline Empires is not the place. Please do not encourage this kind of work, or make a competition out of it. It encourages mediocrity, sloppiness, and drives people away looking for inspiration and professionalism. Find somewhere else to go, because your childishness and gaudiness will not be tolerated at all.

L1ttixh.png

Airplano_Portfolio_Cover.png?ex=65ed3b8d

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Lmao who the **** appointed all these guardians of AE.

Relax, take a chill pill and move on

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users