• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

lukediver

lukediver

AE Addict To-Be

• 19 posts

User's Awards

Dear all

I am playing in O2 (No political restrictions - 1960-1990)

I would like to know if someone could explain to me the "behind the scene" of the "ranking".

I have an overall "green reputation" I have more routes, more passengers, more hubs, more destinations, but I have above me airlines with lower reputation, lower dest/aircrafts/hubs....the only difference is the "valuation" that is higher.

I do not understand why considering that all my fleet is "owned" and not leased.

the only negative (if we may say so) parameter is that the average age of the fleet is 8,5 years (with top at 13)

Could someone help me to understand what can I do to raise the position? What's the logic behind ranking?

Thanks a lot!!!

Luca

FlyEvans

FlyEvans

Little boy from New Hampshire

• 122 posts

Money

Mr. Aviation Nerd :)

Erion

Erion

AE Player

• 50 posts

Default ranking is by valuation, which is the value of your property (bought planes, terminals, etc) plus what money you have to use at the moment. Other criteria are secondary and you need to click on it in the top of the rank to sort by that criteria (reputation, for example). Note that even if you do that, the "number" that says your rank will not change, as it is hard tied to valuation, but the order airlines are shown will be sorted according to each criteria

RubberDuckGaming

RubberDuckGaming

Duck

• 396 posts

User's Awards

Valuation (cash + value of assets) is the only thing that determines your rank. Although, reputation is also used as a secondary ranking system for the purposes of end-game awards.

6DAF18E9-01AB-4C75-BA89-CF609AFA4A8D.jpeg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users