Cargo flights

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

abandoned

abandoned

AE Player

• 40 posts

User's Awards

In Airline Empires there are no cargo flights but cargo flights would be a great thing of all game worlds.

When a new game world starts, players cannot select cargo aircraft as their starting aircraft but are available to order cargo aircraft and buy used cargo aircraft on the 2nd day of the world (example, 2nd day would be 2nd of January 1990 and an cargo aircraft would be 747-400F, 737-700F etc)

Zac23

Zac23

Reach for the stars, it's worth the effort.

• 34 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

I don't think this game will ever get an overhaul of this size

we've been asking for specific aircraft for months now, and even those haven't been added

uw_sig2.png

RubberDuckGaming

RubberDuckGaming

Duck

• 397 posts

User's Awards

Cargo isn't really the focus of airline empires, it would also be more difficult to implement demand for cargo services.

6DAF18E9-01AB-4C75-BA89-CF609AFA4A8D.jpeg

abandoned

abandoned

AE Player

• 40 posts

User's Awards

Cargo isn't really the focus of airline empires, it would also be more difficult to implement demand for cargo services.

There would be a cargo demand of each flight (example, New York JFK to Altoona has no passenger demand so then that flight would have cargo only demand)

Erion

Erion

AE Player

• 50 posts

I for one am running only business/economy flights. Then, later, i'll implement first-class only aircraft and pretend those are cargo planes. Not ideal, but a good workaround, i guess

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 171 posts

User's Awards

Yeah, no, that isn't happening anytime soon.

Valra_bellkeys

Valra_bellkeys

• 5 posts

User's Awards

It would get way too complicated when cargo is thrown in, given a lot of the world's cargo is hauled on civilian aircraft. It would add an unneeded degree of complexity, imho. And as Zac said, if we can't even get an aircraft added, I doubt we are getting a major overhaul like that.

Just some person who likes airplanes. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users