WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Lol...good call chris :-p
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

highspeed

highspeed

• 346 posts

I don't second this, its much more fun to watch how angry people get over ae, the forum's dull enough, we need threads like this :P

*ducks*

Flyncl,

If you think this is funny, picture yourself playing a payed round of the game. Then have a closer look at the thread topic.

This is a serious problem which has to be addressed.
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
考えればこれはゲームのおかしい、a をする映像あなた自身payed 。それから糸のトピックで近い一見を持ちなさい。 これは演説しなければならない深刻な問題である。

Reno

Reno

AE Know It All

• 108 posts
私達はなぜ突然日本語を使用し始め。
Posted Image
Reno Express: 11676

:airplane
Current Fleet
3 X B1900D

#1 At Reno/Tahoe International Airport
http://www.renoexpressva.com

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

私達はなぜ突然日本語を使用し始めたか。

For those who do not understand Reno said

why start using Japanese suddenly

Reno

Reno

AE Know It All

• 108 posts

考えればこれはゲームのおかしい、a をする映像あなた自身payed 。それから糸のトピックで近い一見を持ちなさい。 これは演説しなければならない深刻な問題である。

Translated:
If you think, image you yourself payed where this the game is strange, does a. Then have the close glance with the topic of the thread. As for this you must lecture, it is the serious problem.

Man I love Babel Fish.
Posted Image
Reno Express: 11676

:airplane
Current Fleet
3 X B1900D

#1 At Reno/Tahoe International Airport
http://www.renoexpressva.com

FlyNCL

FlyNCL

• 307 posts

Flyncl,

If you think this is funny, picture yourself playing a payed round of the game. Then have a closer look at the thread topic.

Firstly, the game is still free, and secondly I wouldn't pay, just go somewhere else(if we had to pay).
Join #AirlineEmpires on QuakeNet and chat with the AE community now! If you visited the channel and liked it, please put a notice like this in your signature!

Troll

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
  • Yahoo ID:pierceyohio@sbcglobal.net

Man I love Babel Fish.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? I know Japenese into English is tough, but can someone clarify? Wings?
My eyes went skyward and never came down.

Embre Air: Your Embre in the sky
ID#2066

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Translated:
If you think, image you yourself payed where this the game is strange, does a. Then have the close glance with the topic of the thread. As for this you must lecture, it is the serious problem.

Man I love Babel Fish.

Yep Altavista sucks will stick to my ( Alpha Bravo Charlie ) :P

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
I'm sorry I started this..lol...seriously...high speed has been very annoyed by all his troubles...leave the crappy translations to my thread and lets see if he can get his planes and cash back.

Oh and embre...I dont think anyone could translate what they are saying by hand..it's that messed up..and I'm still only a high school student with this stuff...I can't read all the Kanji, just a little bit of that...but i can read all the hiragana and katakana I want :P ...ok once again sorry high speed...have fun trying to get someone to help you out.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

Flyncl,

Because if it was actually a payed round, those with multiple airlines/feeders would at least have to pay to get each airline in. Now they just keep making them and dump them after they sell the aircraft off. Just look at all the airlines at the end of the rankings with no aircraft and no income for months.

And ANA/WotW, it's hard to believe you are still crying about stuff from last round. I tried to help you out and couldn't. Now you have to take an attitude about it? That's the last time I try to help anyone. :thumbdown:
Posted ImagePosted Image

highspeed

highspeed

• 346 posts

Because if it was actually a payed round, those with multiple airlines/feeders would at least have to pay to get each airline in. Now they just keep making them and dump them after they sell the aircraft off. Just look at all the airlines at the end of the rankings with no aircraft and no income for months.

Sure. I understand that part of the problem.

Still, being fined based on guesses, and no response to complaints, sucks big time. It could be any problem, maybe not even related to aircraft sales.

Based on personal experience, and several reports from others (not all true, I know, yet also not all unreliable!) I think the system as it is now is a mistake. I call this a bug. Not a software bug, but nevertheless a bug.
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

That's the last time I try to help anyone. :thumbdown:

Oh No. PSA is on the Warpath, God Help those who cross his path now, Scitch Em PSA :P

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Sure. I understand that part of the problem.

Still, being fined based on guesses, and no response to complaints, sucks big time. It could be any problem, maybe not even related to aircraft sales.

Based on personal experience, and several reports from others (not all true, I know, yet also not all unreliable!) I think the system as it is now is a mistake. I call this a bug. Not a software bug, but nevertheless a bug.

Highspeed, you PM Maestro your issue, cant you just wait !!!!!! Is that too much to ask, or is it other MUST becon to your whistle all the time, have a little consideration. :P

AeroLinear

AeroLinear

• 400 posts
  • WLM ID:foreignis@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:ForeignWas
9 words. act like a child, be treated like a child. that is all. *ducks*
-Dave, CEO of:
Posted ImagePosted Image
AID: 7106

Numero Uno en San Francisco, Las Vegas, y ahora Los Angeles!

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
lol...PSA...you didn't help at all....you only aggragated things, or if you did try to help me or any of us who were harmed...you certainly didn't tell anyone...and no i dont forget any wrong doings, whether it happens in real life, or on a free game dedicated to aviation gamers...i do not forget. Perhaps you can ask Maestro for the spiel I gave to him.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

airbigos

airbigos

• 27 posts

... Then you purchased two B1900D and 2 Q400 aircraft at half price via private sale from Skylink. Your only explanation involved your other half price purchases from Air Bigos. How can you not expect to get a fine?

ANA didn't get anything from me at half price in this round. I sold one B1900, not to ANA, not at half price as I made exactly $18,266 on that sale.

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
He meant last round....I'm arguing from last round...yes I do such things (argue past events)...

once again...sorry for interrupting your thread highspeed...
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users