Photo

It could happen to you next!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Anti-Cheat Staff

Anti-Cheat Staff

• 13 posts

I second that...I got fined 30 mil for being accused of something and it turns out the cheat police are dead wrong. They are much too jumpy to be police, either they should get some brains and research, or quit. Cheat police should actually ruin cheaters, not honest players. Oh and...they still owe me that 30 mil as well.

Operating multiple airlines is not allwed in AE. From your own statements, you admitted to having at least two airlines. Then you purchased two B1900D and 2 Q400 aircraft at half price via private sale from Skylink. Your only explanation involved your other half price purchases from Air Bigos. How can you not expect to get a fine?
Sent to ANA-All Nippon Airways:

You can not operate more than one airline. You can not use feeder airlines to gain an advantage over other airlines. [10917]

Please Respond to this message as soon as possible by clicking HERE

Player Reply:

Ok......well I had handed over the second one to my friend Mike....but hes on vacation now...I can still get rid of that one and have him make his own if that clears up anything? J.S. Bach is his screenname on the forums....

Player Reply:

Ok....you just took 30 mil from me....what do i do now?? Im not supposed to log into the other airline now am i?

I guess we were dead wrong. Hopefully, you will not try and operate multiple airlines again this round. :airplane

highspeed

highspeed

• 346 posts
Interesting, a user buying at 50% using private sales, dealing with friends in the game.

But that does in no way look like the case I am presenting.

Why can't you answer the questions I ask and/or comment on the evidence I present?

-1- Last time, Anti-Cheat Staff admitted it was not a crime to buy aircraft at the public market. Also, I was told I could continue buying there. What has changed?

-2- Why is my explanation not accepted? I have never lied, and all evidence presented by Anti-Cheat Staff corresponds with my story.

-3- Why can't you find any evidence for the opposite? Well... simply because there is no such evidence because there is no crime !

-4- If buying aircraft of the public market, at 50%, is a crime, then
-4a- why allow to sell them at 50% in the first place?
-4b- what is an appropriate value to buy at?
-4c- why would that percentage not be the minimum to sell at?
-4d- what happens to the other players having bought such aircraft?

-5- If buying such aircraft is still not a crime, why am I being punished?

-6- If buying from soon-to-be-discovered feeders is a crime, then
-6a- how can I know this in front, so I can avoid buying from them?
-6b- or, afterwards, how can I return the plane to AE staff without being punished? And how can I know I need to do this?

-7- Why won't private messages work; is there a technical problem or am I simply being ignored?
Posted Image

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

--6b- or, afterwards, how can I return the plane to AE staff without being punished? And how can I know I need to do this?

-7- Why won't private messages work; is there a technical problem or am I simply being ignored?

6b - Obviously some of the aircraft, or proceeds from the sale, where recovered by the AE staff.

7 - I'd guess being ignored. Or maybe they don't spend as much time on AE as the rest of us. ;)
Posted ImagePosted Image

highspeed

highspeed

• 346 posts

6b - Obviously some of the aircraft, or proceeds from the sale, where recovered by the AE staff.

I have seen no evidence that the planes were removed out of the game. That wouldn't be fair to the next buyer so I think that's a good thing.

and:

According to information visible in this thread, they had problems with five of the aircraft. The profits from seven aircraft, plus the profits of my two initial aircraft, was taken from me. In addition, the same sum another time as punishment.

I don't see how that looks even remotely close to what I ask here: how to return aircraft that shouldn't have been in the game to begin with.

7 - I'd guess being ignored. Or maybe they don't spend as much time on AE as the rest of us. ;)

I don't want to guess anymore. I guessed after last time this discussion came up I could rely on the information given to me. Especially the information that it was OK to buy cheap aircraft from the public market.
Posted Image

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Where does it say multiple airlines aren't allowed? If it aint in the manual...well where else am i to go? I certainly dont trust you now PSA...I DONT USE FEEDERS..i use the...if one fails, i can still play technique...besides I SHUT THEM ALL DOWN...I ONLY OPERATE ONE! MY FAVORITE..ANA!...YOU FINED ME FOR NONEXISTANT/NONOPERATING AIRLINES! AND SKYLINK IS NOT MY AIRLINE. I KNEW HIM FOR ALL OF 2 HRS....HE WAS SHUTTING DOWN AND HE SOLD PLANES TO EVERYONE HE COULD!!!!! PSA..you know just as well you and the rest of the WAA get cheap airplanes all the time...whats wrong with us getting them!? You charged me with the wrong accusation. Besides, if multiple airlines aren't allowed...what about citylink last game...which if im correct he operated over 5 airlines, plus others without the citylink name? And i know others who have multiple airlines....even in active service (or at least last round they did). Either you should prosecute fairly, or not at all. Investigate in full, and then go after them.

Its also not fair that you block people when you know you are wrong from replying to the AE Admin replies....and all those quotes you put on there are one sided...
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Where does it say multiple airlines aren't allowed? ...if one fails, i can still play technique...besides I SHUT THEM ALL DOWN...I ONLY OPERATE ONE! MY FAVORITE..ANA
And i know others who have multiple airlines...

My Oh My, another Hot Headded remark well whats done is done, but some never understand that the game is just a game of FAIR play.

Shut tham ALL down !!!!! WOW how many ?

AeroLinear

AeroLinear

• 400 posts
  • WLM ID:foreignis@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:ForeignWas
the lowest i've bought a beech for is 4.8 mil. the lowest i've bought a q400 for is 19.2 mil :P this round anyway
-Dave, CEO of:
Posted ImagePosted Image
AID: 7106

Numero Uno en San Francisco, Las Vegas, y ahora Los Angeles!

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

the lowest i've bought a beech for is 4.8 mil. the lowest i've bought a q400 for is 19.2 mil :P this round anyway

Well the Cheaters are out there Just now listed:

Beech 1900D Nemo Airways 2 United Technologies PT6A-67D 5 $5,931,734 $2,965,867 Purchase

http://www.sim.airli...php?player=2144

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2  Â   Â  2  Â   Â 
Citylink? Citilink Garuda? Citylink whatever.

Tump cheating? That's something new to me! I could register as "Pacific S0uthwest Air" and suddenly, drv4truk becomes a cheater? Maybe I should do it to create drama!!!

*sigh*

Couldn't resist posting.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Citylink? Citilink Garuda? Citylink whatever.

Tump cheating? That's something new to me! I could register as "Pacific S0uthwest Air" and suddenly, drv4truk becomes a cheater? Maybe I should do it to create drama!!!

*sigh*

Couldn't resist posting.

Oh look what the Cat dragged in, Hi Ya Bluewings :P

highspeed

highspeed

• 346 posts
People,

Very interesting all this topic drift. But can anyone tell my why it is sooooo hard to answer the relatively easy questions I am asking?
http://forums.airlin...62&postcount=42
Posted Image

gizgiz

gizgiz

Left AE for Better Games

• 269 posts
  • WLM ID:cheesyli@hotmail.com
For the last time can we please stop arguing this publicly on the forums???

If you're going to argue can you please at least use the PM system???? And if you're that pissed off, don't play AE!

Posted Image
Gizme Airways International, 2536

Posted Image
May the spirit of 3RA live on

HONG KONG WEATHER ALERTS:
None current and none forecast

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

If you're going to argue can you please at least use the PM system???? And if you're that pissed off, don't play AE!

I will second that :D

AeroLinear

AeroLinear

• 400 posts
  • WLM ID:foreignis@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:ForeignWas
and I will third
-Dave, CEO of:
Posted ImagePosted Image
AID: 7106

Numero Uno en San Francisco, Las Vegas, y ahora Los Angeles!

highspeed

highspeed

• 346 posts
Sure, I would like to use the PM system.

Who will I PM for this subject?
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Sure, I would like to use the PM system.

Who will I PM for this subject?

Typical Highspeed, I said in past post, PM TorqueWrench he will pass it onto the Cheat Police or if you PM Maestro I am sure he will also pass it on.

highspeed

highspeed

• 346 posts
Thank you travelhouse, I will ask Maestro as I seem to have trouble getting through to TW.
Posted Image

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
And Maestro has just gone to bed so you will have to wait about 9 hours.
Posted Image

highspeed

highspeed

• 346 posts
Ack, thanks.

If any of the anti-cheat staff, or the AE staff, is watching this; feel free to start without waiting for maestro to forward the questions.
Posted Image

FlyNCL

FlyNCL

• 307 posts

I don't second this, its much more fun to watch how angry people get over ae, the forum's dull enough, we need threads like this :D

*ducks*
Join #AirlineEmpires on QuakeNet and chat with the AE community now! If you visited the channel and liked it, please put a notice like this in your signature!

Troll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users