HONG KONG WEATHER ALERTS:
None current and none forecast

letsfly!

letsfly!

I need to Fly like i need to Breathe

• 28 posts

Hahahahahaha!

www.you.justgotowned.com

However your aircraft sales figures on the finance page don't look wierd.

Well, Here

Posted Image

I AM INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Thats how the cheat police operates....one day nothing, the next day, everyone is gettin hurt.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

highspeed

highspeed

• 346 posts
Urgent request to AE staff and/or Anti-Cheat police:

Last round I stopped playing very soon. Did the feeder problem stop as well? Did aircraft sales on the public market stop? No? Then where did the aircraft go, who bought them in stead of me?

I think you may have found your real cheater when you know the answer. The current round I was in this player's way because I happened to buy the aircraft that should have gone to her/him.
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Urgent request to AE staff and/or Anti-Cheat police:

Last round I stopped playing very soon. Did the feeder problem stop as well? Did aircraft sales on the public market stop? No? Then where did the aircraft go, who bought them in stead of me?

I think you may have found your real cheater when you know the answer. The current round I was in this player's way because I happened to buy the aircraft that should have gone to her/him.

Do NOT stop there Highspeed, if you know the CHEATER then Name it !!!! So we all can share you'ur views

letsfly!

letsfly!

I need to Fly like i need to Breathe

• 28 posts
Please do name the real Cheaters if you know them

highspeed

highspeed

• 346 posts
No travelhouse, I do not know the cheater. Nor do I know who it is. The only thing I know is that it is not me.

What is happening here is that I "steal" aircraft of the public market that should have gone to the one being fed in stead. This pisses some other player off. Find that person, in stead of punishing the players that play the game within the limits of the game rules.

edit: Same answer to you, let'sfly!. Your post wasn't yet visible when I started to type my answer.
Posted Image

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Well put it this way....if TW and Miller want AE to become a successful business..instead of ruining possible customers, they should find the actual cheaters and get them.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

that it is not me[/b].

What is happening here is that I "steal" aircraft of the public market that should have gone to the one being fed in stead. This pisses some other player off. Find that person, in stead of punishing the players that play the game within the limits of the game rules.

edit: Same answer to you, let'sfly!. Your post wasn't yet visible when I started to type my answer.

OK Highspeed, let me be honest with you and try to give you some of AE’s past game plans and comments from Miller and later from TW, not that they will comment on this as they are very busy with (Work / Home life and Development of V3)

For the past 2 years while I have been playing or watching AE, this game has had a number of (Accused) cheaters, the anti-cheat players and non-players do not have any easy task. They as Miller has stated, must be fair / honest and correct in their actions to apply any game penalty to a player, be it a fine / removal of aircraft or total removal of the payers and banned for life.

Without naming any past players or game plans, it is easy to start up again, AE is open to this type of play from player/s who just wants to cheat, they can create multiples of airlines, apply massive gates on vital low gate cities and in some cases Hack the game to cause havoc to all players, all which fall under the vision of the cheat police committee.

Miller will be 1st to say, STIFF Players, if you are deemed as a cheat in the eyes of his committee of anti-cheat staff, then you are hit with a fine or much more brutal punishment.

TW, being only gained elevated status only a few resets ago, is also of that view, but of late TW will also look at the forums and do his own investigations based on comments and he will also act.

So it is a harsh world we live in, as you persist that YOU HAVE PERFORMED NO WRONG but if you look at this example this may help you and others who are accused.

(In a game of (Football) there is a central figure who is in the eyes of all players, the (Referee) his actions may not be correct but is final, AE has their eyes on the game through this group of Anti-Cheat committee. They make mistakes but like a referee must have their evidence to apply a penalty much like the game of football referee)

Coeurlion

Coeurlion

• 349 posts

(In a game of (Football) there is a central figure who is in the eyes of all players, the (Referee) his actions may not be correct but is final, AE has their eyes on the game through this group of Anti-Cheat committee. They make mistakes but like a referee must have their evidence to apply a penalty much like the game of football referee)

Maybe they should have Instant Replay ;)
Posted Image

CEO of Srato-Lion Airlines
Airline ID: -4615

highspeed

highspeed

• 346 posts
Interesting referee analogy, travelhouse. So, a player is down, a player from the other side scores a goal, and the referee did not see what happened. Do you think it is fair when the referee draws a red card and present it to the player scoring the goal?

I'm all for investigating feeder airlines. However, punishing buyers without any proof, based on speculation alone, is wrong. Not only did the wrong airline get harmed, what's equally bad is that the real cheater is not punished.

The anti-cheat police jumped to a conclusion. Sure, they are people so they are allowed to make mistakes. I ask to acknowledge this mistake and undo the damage.
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Interesting referee analogy, travelhouse. So, a player is down, a player from the other side scores a goal, and the referee did not see what happened. Do you think it is fair when the referee draws a red card and present it to the player scoring the goal?

I'm all for investigating feeder airlines. However, punishing buyers without any proof, based on speculation alone, is wrong. Not only did the wrong airline get harmed, what's equally bad is that the real cheater is not punished.

The anti-cheat police jumped to a conclusion. Sure, they are people so they are allowed to make mistakes. I ask to acknowledge this mistake and undo the damage.

I see that TW read my point and also your last comment, he is a very straight down the line person so if you PM him, he will seek from the Anti-Cheat forum a please provide the facts, thats your best shot at scoring a goal ;)

Coeurlion

Coeurlion

• 349 posts
I guess the play is reviewable, and its up to the booth to show the head linesman to view if the play stand or overturned. Hopefully you wont be charged a time out! ;)
Posted Image

CEO of Srato-Lion Airlines
Airline ID: -4615

Anti-Cheat Staff

Anti-Cheat Staff

• 13 posts

I guess the play is reviewable, and its up to the booth to show the head linesman to view if the play stand or overturned. Hopefully you wont be charged a time out! ;)

It is reviewable. That's what the sales logs are for. And yes, others have been charged a timeout. After the review went upstairs, other airlines have been either banned, reset or given a larger fine.

Anti-Cheat Staff

Anti-Cheat Staff

• 13 posts
Posted Image

Air Chicago was going to be reset. The airline had 3 D328 aircraft removed (leaving 2 B1900D) and cash level brought up to $5M (the -$7,873,811.36). After reviewing the order books, it was found that there were additional D328 aircraft on order. Since we can not remove aircraft from the order books, the airlines cash levels were reduced accordingly ($12,500,000).

Sent to Air Chicago:

You can not operate multiple airlines. Feeder airlines wil not be tolerated. [13083]

Please Respond to this message as soon as possible by clicking HERE

Player Reply:

I haven't cheated, each aircraft i purchased was either brand new or from the public market, i don't cheat, i don't have feeder airlines or any help, i do it myself

Aircraft were purchased from airline #13179, air - Air International Relations. This airlines only transactions include -$11 Million in private aircraft sales. It had no aircraft after the private sales in question and had not been logged into since that time. The airline can no longer declare bankruptcy and has been placed at -$10 Million in cash.

Other aircraft were sold to:

City Flyer Exress

Sent to City Flyer Express:

You can not operate multiple airlines. Using feeder airlines is not allowed in AE. Please explain your purchase through private sale of aircraft from City Star, airline #1379. [12004]

Please Respond to this message as soon as possible by clicking HERE

Player Reply:

I afraid i have no explanation to give, but i haven't cheated

This airline will continue to be monitored and if any further suspect transactions are witnessed, actions may be taken.

Air Birmingham
No response as of yet. It may be a coincidence that this airline has a name similar to Air Chicago, maybe not.

highspeed

highspeed

• 346 posts
Great, Anti-Cheat Staff him/herself.

Do you wish to comment on my statement that you jumped to a conclusion?

Do you wish to answer my questions, asked in the past, regarding what is to be considered fair play when buying aircraft off the public market?

Can you defend your actions, telling people it is not illegal to buy aircraft only then to punish players for doing so?

Why require players to "respond to this message as soon as possible by clicking ..." without willing to discuss what happens?

Best of all, can you explain how you get from "bought a lot of cheap aircraft", via "cannot be a coincidence", must be cheating, don't now how, let's say highspeed "owns multiple airlines"?
Posted Image

Anti-Cheat Staff

Anti-Cheat Staff

• 13 posts

Two rounds ago it almost happened, now it did really happen:
Based on rumor and speculation my airline was fined. Proof cannot be presented, unless you are willing to accept the reasoning that "this cannot be coincidence" is enough proof.

Total money involved:
In: 58,669,996
Out: 29,726,391
Gain: 28,943,605

Stolen from my airline, by my direct competitors:
One A319-100, value $43,500,000
A sum of money: $10,000,000
Total: $53,500,000 out of $60,839,873 total value.

Your airline was fined accordingly. In your case, you were fined a little over $53 Million, which is about double the value of aircraft involved in your transactions. Your airline could just as easily been reset back to 2 B1900 and $5 Million in cash, however since you have been playing for a while it was instead decided to give you a fine. You have a long history of buying aircraft at half price from airlines on the public market. A few are actually legitimate, but most of your purchases are from airlines (2 airlines, 5 aircraft, so far this round) that do not operate at all and have no other transactions than to sell you aircraft at half price. After this, the airlines are no longer logged into or even touched again. Action against your airline was considered carefully and was approved by a higher authority.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Great, Anti-Cheat Staff him/herself.

Do you wish to comment on my statement that you jumped to a conclusion?

Do you wish to answer my questions, asked in the past, regarding what is to be considered fair play when buying aircraft off the public market?

Can you defend your actions, telling people it is not illegal to buy aircraft only then to punish players for doing so?

Why require players to "respond to this message as soon as possible by clicking ..." without willing to discuss what happens?

Best of all, can you explain how you get from "bought a lot of cheap aircraft", via "cannot be a coincidence", must be cheating, don't now how, let's say highspeed "owns multiple airlines"?

Little HOT under the collar arnt you Highspeed, I am reading the forum while working and this comment you just posted is in my view a little heated ;) All I did was try to assist you, not make your blood boil :D

highspeed

highspeed

• 346 posts

. It had no aircraft after the private sales in question and had not been logged into since that time.

Yes, there are feeders. And that sucks. Now, such a feeder places an aircraft on the public market. Every player in AE has the opportunity to buy it (provided enough funds of course). From here, anti-cheat staff reaches the conclusion that the [b]buyer is the cheater... How ?!?

Some people consider me sad, to pay so much attention to the market. Fine with me; I think they are sad for feeling the need to make that remark. But it is not cheating to monitor the market.
Posted Image

highspeed

highspeed

• 346 posts

... not operate at all and have no other transactions than to sell you aircraft at half price.

Sell me at half price? This is the part I object against. I have nothing to do with these airlines. Sure, someone is trying to cheat, but it isn't me. Yes, I buy that plane. I have no way of knowing that the seller is a feeder. If I investigate, the plane is gone before I can buy it. And that includes these other two planes you consider to be legitimate. I have no insight in the logs, I have no way of knowing what to touch and what not. So, the only thing is not to buy at all. According to you, anti-cheat staff, that was NOT necessary. Review communications of the round before last one.

Action against your airline was considered carefully and was approved by a higher authority.

So, how do I appeal?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users