Photo

Airline and Logo making apps for Ipad

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Paper_Product

Paper_Product

• 1 posts

Hello everyone, I have recently started playing the game and would like to make liveries and logos for my airline. I was wondering if there were any good apps for Logo or Livery making for the Ipad? I do already have procreate and an apple pencil, but I don't know if procreate is the best for the job, or at least logo wise. If not what are good livery and logo makers on a computer, and what do I need? I have krita already, but I don't know if it's best for the job. Also is a pen tablet necessary? I have one but I don't really like using it. Thanks for any help you can give! :) (Also I know this isn't a livery request I just don't know where else to put it.)

Also if you can point me to any good tutorials on making aircraft liveries that would be very helpful. Thank you!

RubberDuckGaming

RubberDuckGaming

Duck

• 397 posts

User's Awards

I use Keynote for my logos/liveries on my iPhone, and LibreOffice on my MacBook. Both of them were pre-installed for free and they actually work good for me. Of course, I have never understood the trend of actually paying for image editing software, so I don't really have any info on paid apps. I don't think a pen tablet is necessary, I certainly don't use one.

6DAF18E9-01AB-4C75-BA89-CF609AFA4A8D.jpeg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users