Photo

Real World passengers *might* need a tweak

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Erion

Erion

AE Player

• 50 posts

So, i've been observing pax demands in Brazil with the new database, and it seens only one airport is really viable for early international flights (R1, April 5th 1955 at the time of this post), i looked at four destinations with 3 different origins and the results are very divergent... (Daily Y demand at the time):

GRU-JFK - 207
BSB-JFK -  66
GIG-JFK - 56

GRU-MEX - 156
BSB-MEX - 64
GIG-MEX - 53

GRU-FRA - 158
BSB-FRA - 60
GIG-FRA - 90

GRU-LHR - 135
BSB-LHR - 61
GIG-LHR - 52

I suppose, for the sake of gameplay, there should be more viable airports in some large countries like Brazil? Everyone ends up clogging GRU and it just makes life miserable for anyone trying to set up companies here. I could say Brazil is not the only large country with only one really viable airport out there.

Are hubs a workaround for this? Like MEX-BSB-GRU with a hub at BSB, would that "borrow" some more demand for BSB?

RubberDuckGaming

RubberDuckGaming

Duck

• 397 posts

User's Awards

Hubs are the best workaround for demand. Any route between two of your hubs will have practically unlimited demand, which is how the spamlining strategy works. However, you can do this to a realistic limit by just keeping the price at default instead of lowering it to $1.

6DAF18E9-01AB-4C75-BA89-CF609AFA4A8D.jpeg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users