Arianka

Arianka

eternal sunshine

• 2,057 posts

User's Awards

5          11   
Airline:

Description:
Maroc Airlines was founded on 1 January, 1978 and is the flag carrier of Morocco. It operates from CMN, RBA, RAK and FEZ to various destinations in Europe, North America, Africa, Asia and South America. The fleet consists of mostly Boeing aircraft and for regional and domestic services the airline uses ATR. For logo the airline uses the star of the country's national flag and state ensign. The livery consists of a maroon shade and 2 other brown shades to represent both the country and the area it is in. 

Alliance History Past/Current:
I have been a member of GMI, Aspire, Globe Alliance, Azure, World Alliance, Alliedwings, Dawn|Dusk, Aloft, Unitedwings and DWA itself. I am currently in Polaris Alliance.

Why do you want to join Dynasty World Alliance?
I've been in the alliance before and I left due to both personal reasons and the feeling of being an outsider in the alliance for multiple reasons. I have made amends and set things straight recently and wanted to try and see if things can be just as old times. I kind of missed the feeling of being part of something that people look up to, even though it's just fictional stuff lol. I also miss learning things that I don't know of and things that help me grow as a person.

How much experience in the AE community do you currently have? When did you join the website, and how familiar with it would you say you are?
Oof, uhm, I've been here since mid or late 2012. I know how everything works, I've seen a lot, I've talked to a lot of people...let's just say I know my way around here lol.

Which additional member airlines do you intend to bring into the alliance? Please give a brief description of them.
I have a lot of them, I don't even know where to start. They currently aren't on the gallery anymore. But most of them are premium and flag carriers. Some with a wide fleet, some with a simple fleet and others with a small fleet.

Are you able to run airlines in-game on a regular basis?
Yes, I regularly operate airlines in-game, because I like feeling like a business person for some reason and trying to see what it would be like if I ran an airline in whatever part of the world.

Are you capable of participating in a discord server?
Absolutely, I barely leave discord.

DWA's admission system works on a member-vote basis. Are you capable of regularly submitting vote input to satisfy member applications?
I am.

Thank you for considering me. :)

Bradimir

Bradimir

Missing?

• 715 posts

User's Awards

Dear Arjay,

I will review your re-application and deliberate with my admins. Thank you for your interest, and for now, good luck!

BobzeSoviet

unknown.pngEstablished Oct. 2012

#GOSTROS

Bradimir

Bradimir

Missing?

• 715 posts

User's Awards

Dear Arjay, 

Due to a lack of support in your application I must regretfully deny your application to Dynasty World Alliance. We apologize for the unfavorable outcome, and encourage you to apply again in the future.

Thank you for your application, and I wish you the best with future endeavors.

BobzeSoviet & DWA Admins.

unknown.pngEstablished Oct. 2012

#GOSTROS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users