Photo

(S3C) How does this man get this many aircraft?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

kellykeli

kellykeli

trumpet go doot

• 99 posts

User's Awards

2    2       2      

Every other airline has been getting consistent 737-800 orders since the beginning of the game... meanwhile this man has over twice as many aircraft as the rest of the airlines. How did he get Boeing to make aircraft so quickly, or was he very lucky with used aircraft?

(Every other airline has 84 737-800 at the time of posting while he has 204 of them...)

B757-200 best plane you can't change my mind

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 171 posts

User's Awards

Who are you even talking about? Could you give us a name?

merni

merni

sporadic player

• 16 posts

In sandbox worlds, used planes (with 0 years 0 months of age) of each model appear regularly, about 5 planes once per in game month, "out of thin air" (are created by the game, I guess). Those can be easily bought or leased without any waiting period, and they are in fact cheaper than new planes.

Oh, whoops, I mistook S3C for S4C.

Yuki.

Yuki.

stupid japanese american

• 174 posts

Who are you even talking about? Could you give us a name?

Hes talking about this one airline called World airways and its weird cuz there arent many used planes on S3C, let alone used 738s

Yukiplz4ever.png

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 171 posts

User's Awards

Hes talking about this one airline called World airways and its weird cuz there arent many used planes on S3C, let alone used 738s

Ah, I see. I have an airline in S3-C, so I know exactly what you're talking about. That airline's ridiculous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users