S3B S1

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

RubberDuckGaming

RubberDuckGaming

Duck

• 396 posts

User's Awards

I made 2 alliances in 2 of the worlds. Since I was the alliance owner, I controlled the invites/join requests. A few days ago I was messing around with my alliance, “Salt Alliance” in world S1 and somehow created a new alliance by accident. I immediately deleted the new alliance, but then I was locked out of my actual alliance. I couldn’t find a way to get back in but I just left it since the airline is abandoned anyway. 

Then today, I was in S3B with my airline “Duck World Airways” that owned “Duck Worldwide” and I noticed that R2 restarted so I made an airline in R2 and went to create an alliance. However, even though I created the alliance in R2, as I could see in the bottom left of the screen and the fact that I only had $7 million, I was suddenly transported to S3B after I clicked the “create alliance” button. Sure enough, I am kicked out of the alliance I own, unable to get back in even after deleting my R2 airline and deleting the alliance that I made in R2 but was somehow transported to S3B.

My question is: Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can regain control of my alliance? I don’t really care about the S1 one because I abandoned it, but S3B is only three years in and I’m actually trying to keep that alliance.

6DAF18E9-01AB-4C75-BA89-CF609AFA4A8D.jpeg

RubberDuckGaming

RubberDuckGaming

Duck

• 396 posts

User's Awards

Anyways, I started a new alliance in S3B and airlines are already moving over so I’m not going to try to get the old alliance back. I can still test any suggestions in S1 just in case this happens again.

6DAF18E9-01AB-4C75-BA89-CF609AFA4A8D.jpeg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: S3B, S1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users