Exupery

to be or not to be

• 321 posts
Title:
Exupery - Zealandic

Airline:

Gallery:

Description:
Zealandic is a full-service airline based in Auckland, New Zealand, founded in 1961. It connects the small island nation with over 75 destinations globally, from New York to Dubai. Zealandic also operates subsidiaries, 'Vanuatu Airlines' (airline based in Vanuatu which is used to expand the airline's pacific network) and Zealandic Airlink (regional airline that operates Q300's and ATR-72's) 

Alliance History Past/Current:
I was previously a DWA member prior to my inactivity for around a year or so I believe? I've been apart of Globe, Excel, Unitedwings, Azure, and Volant. I also previously led Allure with around 7 active members prior to closure.

Why do you want to join Dynasty World Alliance?
Really interested in getting back into AE again and developing more brands under DWA which I enjoyed last time. Also look forward to working with the rest of the team who share my similar passionate aviation interests. 

How much experience in the AE community do you currently have?
I have been a member of AE for 5 years.

Which additional member airlines do you intend to bring into the alliance?
Zealandic would be my prime interest in DWA (providing a greater South Pacific hub for the airline. I also have Fijian, Panpacific and Airitalia on standby if need be. 

Are you able to run airlines in-game on a regular basis?
Yes.

Are you capable of participating in a discord server?
Yes.

DWA's admission system works on a member-vote basis. Are you capable of regularly submitting vote imput to satisfy member applications?
Yes.

Thank you for your consideration.

vZe8iFx.png

1kZZDPA.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users