Photo

Political restriction for EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg based operators in Switzerland should be removed

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TheBlock

TheBlock

silly person

• 289 posts

User's Awards

EuroAirport serves both Basel, Mulhouse and Freiburg, its directly on the French-Swiss boarder and is unqiue as its operation is shared by both countries. Administer both by France and Switzerland. Swiss Airlines for example historical dominated the airport and i think it'd work better for the R worlds to have it be like .

What this means is that a airline based in this airport or a airline based in France of Switzerland would have the right to operate out of the airport without restrictions due to the way the airport has and continues to be administered legally. In other words it owned and operated by both Switzerland and France, and is located on both countries so i think the game should reflect this

https://en.wikipedia...lhouse_Freiburg

jomama

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

I think it's impossible to implement this in the current AE architecture

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

5280_Av8r

5280_Av8r

• 265 posts

User's Awards

It's possible given that airlines in the EU are free to operate between two EU countries without stopping in their home country starting Jan 1, 2000 in the game. It would probably be something like this. After a certain year, both Swiss and French airlines can operate out of the airport. Like for Dallas Love Field and the Wright Amendment where the restriction lifts October 12, 2014 in the game.

TarquinShrapnel-Carruthers

TarquinShrapnel-Carruthers

Itinerant project manager

• 132 posts

User's Awards

3    3    3    3   

It's possible given that airlines in the EU are free to operate between two EU countries without stopping in their home country starting Jan 1, 2000 in the game. It would probably be something like this. After a certain year, both Swiss and French airlines can operate out of the airport. Like for Dallas Love Field and the Wright Amendment where the restriction lifts October 12, 2014 in the game.

Although closely aligned, Switzerland is not part of the EU.

5280_Av8r

5280_Av8r

• 265 posts

User's Awards

Although closely aligned, Switzerland is not part of the EU.

That's not what I said, I said it was possible implement the ability for both French and Swiss airlines to operate out of Basel-Airport due to how the EU and other such flights work in the game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users