Photo

Airline search function!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

tornado

tornado

• 45 posts
I know that I'm starting to pick up on the smallest bits here!
But can I suggest a feature were you can type in an Airline's name and search for the airline's information that way! It would be a lot easier than looking for a particular airline than going through the rankings!

Just an idea, and it doesn't matter if it can't be added for a while (or, at all), but it might make airline searching a bit easier!

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
from the manual:

Private Sales: A private sale only allows the airline you choose to be able to view your offer and purchase the aircraft. In the checkbox, select "Private" and enter the airline ID you would like to offer the aircraft to in the respective field. If you do not know their airline ID, use the search link to find it.

you can already search for the id, and then plug it in from clicking on an airline and then changing the id to the one you jsut searched for.

for finding the specific ranking.. probably can do.

paulyingling

paulyingling

• 48 posts
it would help to have this kind of search function for contacting other players when they are selling aircraft to negotiate with them

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts

Originally posted by paulyingling
it would help to have this kind of search function for contacting other players when they are selling aircraft to negotiate with them

You CAN search for other players...read Nathaniel's post right before yours.

paulyingling

paulyingling

• 48 posts
i should have stated that more specifically....instead of jumping through those hoops, it would be easier to have a search function available on a sidebar or something....

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19
Or you could bookmark http://www.airlineem...ayer_search.php ;)

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
i think that just about covers it lol thanks for that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users