• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Boranga

Boranga

AE Player

• 43 posts

User's Awards

3    2   

So i've been playing this game on and off for years now and i've never the problem i'm experiencing now. Let me just compare both airlines for the sake of understanding.

Airline 1:

• 3 Star Economy IFS
  • 4 Star Business IFS
  • 5 Star First IFS (4 Star on Medium Haul)
  • 5 Star IFE across the board
  • All planes except for 2 operate with 50 available hours (the other two are at 46 and 47 hours respectively)
  • Employee Satisfaction always between 85-96
  • On Time Performance 80%
  • Average Age of the Aircraft is 5 years
  • Larger airline with overall more flights and more frequencies 

Airline 2:

• 2 Star Economy IFS
  • 3 Star Business IFS
  • 4 Star IFE on Longer Flights (none at all on shorter / European flights)
  • All planes except for 1 operate with 50 available hours ( the other one is at 49)
  • Employee Satisfaction always between 85-99
  • On Time Performance 89%
  • Average Age of the Aircraft is 4 years
  • Smaller of the two airlines with less overall flights and therefore less frequencies

I have to note that the first airline usually has a higher on time performance that is on par with the second airline. Now they're pretty similar and i'm running the first airline much more premium than the other. But can someone explain to me how "Airline 1" has a Route Reputation of 40% (which was around 37 and i've been trying to get it up) and "Airline 2" has a Route Reputation of 54%????

I don't understand it and i've never been able to get Route Reputation up to 70% on any airline ever. Is this a glitch? Is there something i'm not seeing that needs to be adjusted? Maybe someone has an idea of what the problem might be because I honestly don't get it and i'm been trying to fix the overall problem for a while now. 

Don Baker

Don Baker

AE Player

• 36 posts

I don't understand how an airline with a poorer route reputation gets a higher percentage of pax for the same price simply by adding flights to a serviced route. I'm not sure if aircraft types are considered by the pax, as I know certain ones are preferred by some but most have no preference until rhey hear of major problems. 

Hachiko

Hachiko

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

User's Awards

I´ve played since 2013 and never get higher than 43% route reputation. Just nice to know what is the calculated margin for better reputation in this game? Is it daily util: 15 hours? Employee morale? I've 23USD higher hour rate for salaries and it doesn't help at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users