- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

majorlyconfused

majorlyconfused

• 2 posts

User's Awards

This feature is quite useful in my eyes

For example, Airline A can build a terminal at PEK (for example) but Airline B wants to fly to PEK as well. It happens that both the airlines are in the same alliance. Airline B can choose to use the public gates or the gates that Airline A has in his/her terminal.

If Airline B uses the gates that Airline A has, Airline A needs to approve the request, then the normal gate rules apply. And compared to the public gates Airline B can pay half the leasing price 

Leiu

Leiu

Route Map Enthusiast

• 8 posts

This feature is quite useful in my eyes

For example, Airline A can build a terminal at PEK (for example) but Airline B wants to fly to PEK as well. It happens that both the airlines are in the same alliance. Airline B can choose to use the public gates or the gates that Airline A has in his/her terminal.

If Airline B uses the gates that Airline A has, Airline A needs to approve the request, then the normal gate rules apply. And compared to the public gates Airline B can pay half the leasing price 

I like this idea. Yet airline B must pay 5% (or more depends on Airline A) of the gate price to Airline A because it pays the terminal gate. And if airline A will accept request of airline B, A needs to earn money so B should 5% of the price and A will earn. Airline A can put 0% to the contract. 

I think contract must be add also. Where airlines can renew it.

(Sorry for my poor English)

i'm just obsessed with route maps. big. route. maps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users