Photo

How can I access Edge’s templates?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

joshuamosss

joshuamosss

• 9 posts
Hi,I frequently create my own airline liveries, and recently discovered Med’s amazing templates! As I want to do an A321neo repaint, a template of an A321neo is needed but, as with all of Edge’s templates, I can’t access them, it simply says, in red, “Please do not redistribute without explicit consent...please credit Med when using this template”... that is it... no template! Has anyone got the same problem?

Thanks,

Josh

Bradimir

Bradimir

Missing?

• 715 posts

User's Awards

Hi,I frequently create my own airline liveries, and recently discovered Med’s amazing templates! As I want to do an A321neo repaint, a template of an A321neo is needed but, as with all of Edge’s templates, I can’t access them, it simply says, in red, “Please do not redistribute without explicit consent...please credit Med when using this template”... that is it... no template! Has anyone got the same problem?

Thanks,

Josh

It sounds like you are not opening the template in a program that can access layers, or you aren't familiar with doing so.

I suggest either GIMP, paint.net or adobe photoshop. If you are using one of those, be sure that your layering toolbox is visible, and just remove the redistribution warning, it should be two layers on the very top of the "stack."

unknown.pngEstablished Oct. 2012

#GOSTROS

Rigel

Rigel

Someone

• 114 posts

User's Awards

It sounds like you are not opening the template in a program that can access layers, or you aren't familiar with doing so.

I suggest either GIMP, paint.net or adobe photoshop. If you are using one of those, be sure that your layering toolbox is visible, and just remove the redistribution warning, it should be two layers on the very top of the "stack."

He's right, you have to actually download the template, rather than just using the preview...

Jessepeny

Jessepeny

• 1 posts

Where can I access MED's templates?

Rigel

Rigel

Someone

• 114 posts

User's Awards

Where can I access MED's templates?

They're all here, including many of the templates made by other people: http://www.airline-e...-download-here/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users