Photo

Etihad livery request

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Longshanks

Longshanks

• 5 posts

Hey everyone, 

I was wondering if anyone would be able to create a livery replicate of some of Etihad's "Choose" range (e.g. Choose China, Saudi Arabia, Singapore etc). Preferably on the 787-9. 

Something with the same colour scheme as the example below (from Airlinelivery Design) would be great, since I've noticed a lot of different renditions of Etihad's standard livery with different shades of the predominant sandy gold, which is annoying for standardising an OCD inducing fleet. 

Thank you in advance!

Attached File  22905001_1963895557155838_2931712050279808009_o.png   375.52KB   0 downloads

LS

Helmsman

Helmsman

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

How is this?

Attached Files

Longshanks

Longshanks

• 5 posts

@Helmsman

Really nice! Particularly after the Choose China and Saudi Arabia ones since they're so bold, but this is awesome! Thanks heaps

Helmsman

Helmsman

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

Yeah those are quite nice, but came to realize during this process that trying to get the graphics off of photos of the actual aircraft, this one was the least troublesome. Glad you like it.

Longshanks

Longshanks

• 5 posts

Where did you get the graphics from?

Helmsman

Helmsman

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

Logos were sourced from previous projects I worked on. The flowers were from a close up shot on a section of the actual aircraft, I was able to cut and paste a piece of it and because they are radially symmetrical, I was able to create full flowers to use for the graphics by using Photoshop tools to complete them. You can thing of it like having a pizza slice and I made the rest of the pizza from that one slice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users