[DENIED] Republic 91 Application

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Republic91

Republic91

Lives in Michigan

• 4 posts

Dear Polaris Alliance,

Since our founding in 1973 we have gone through a lot from the 9/11 crisis and 2008 recession that both nearly collapsed the airline.  However we are one of the lucky ones and got through it together.  Now we have a fleet of over 300+ Planes with a staff of about 22,000 employees, 2019 was are strongest year yet. Racking in profits and being a honest airline that does not charge you an extra $50 for a 50 pound bag.  We believe in a true airline, one that doesn't leave you in tough times and one that will refund tickets at the full price.  Now now enough with the prep talk and onto the application below:

Member Name and Airline Name -  Republic 91 Airlines (All business class airline for maximized passenger comfort Adva Airways)

No, I do not have any experience with alliances but wish to build that experience with Polaris Alliance and its members.

I have no previous alliances

I have on airline empires for 2 years one of which I studied what people expect and got ideas from other airlines, the other year I began posting slowly.

We would like to to expand the airline with a mondernation of the fleet by 2024 and we need the help from Polaris Alliance.  Also we would like to grow relationships with other members/ Airlines of Polaris Alliance to better understand what an alliance is and does.

We hope the Polaris Alliance will accept us as who we are not as an airline but as individuals and people that care about others.  We always aim for maximized passenger comfort in every way possible and hope we can grow as an airline with the help of Polaris Alliances members and airlines.

I am not familliar with discord and have been looking into it for months but until I sign up and know what i'm doing I am capable of being online and active on the airline empires page.

Yes, We would always want to set our top priority to be as realistic as possible and make sure we don't make the moves that destroy our reputation as a whole airline and as individuals

We hope executives at Polaris Alliance find this application submissible we can become part of a larger team and workforce.

Have a great day,

Daniel Eastwood (CEO of Republic 91 Airlines)

dondee

dondee

dondee

• 80 posts

topic_banner.png

Hello Republic91,

Thank you for showing interest in Polaris Alliance! Your application is currently being processed, and a vote is being held. We will get back to you as soon as we can.

Sincerely,

The Polaris Administration

dondee

dondee

dondee

• 80 posts

topic_banner.png

Hello Republic91,

Unfortunately, your application gained insufficient support from our member body. Therefore, your application has been rejected. Keep in mind there is a 4-week cooldown until you may reapply again.

Thank you for your interest,
The Polaris Administration

This topic will now be LOCKED.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users