airline: pna

logo: gallery

livery: gallery

current alliance: most of them

How often do you use AE: daily

gallery/press releases: yeah i've done them

can this take less then 3 years? thanks

we'll review and discuss it. 

I can't confirm the exact time frame, it takes anywhere between 7 days to 5 years. 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

Adam0896

Adam0896

Boston > your city, pal

• 89 posts
It’s been more than three years how unfortunate :(

F3CK0qH.png

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts

It’s been more than three years how unfortunate :(

We appreciate the feedback Adam, however, at National, quality is at the heart of all we do. We duly recognize our background checks could take longer than ideal, and usually ask prospective applicants to provide as much as information as possible. Considering Zipp's application from April 2020, we have been impacted by shortage of quality staff to asses member applications owing to the COVID-19 pandemic and hence have not had the opportunity to review it in its fullness. Recovering back from the pandemic has been speedy, but as you would expect with our generous annual leave, work from home, and flexible working policies; our staff productivity is now at an all time low and this has impacted our abilities to review this application, amongst several others. 

At this stage, I cannot guarantee a timeline when we will be able to return back with an outcome. However, in best interest of all stakeholders involved, I would recommend remaining patient. Until we come back with a decision, good wishes in everything you do! 

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

Thatflyerguy

Thatflyerguy

AE Addict

• 201 posts

User's Awards

lol this thread is the funniest thing ive seen in weeks

msg-284924-0-43010000-1638583211.gif

G.J.

G.J.

• 1,462 posts

We appreciate the feedback Adam, however, at National, quality is at the heart of all we do. We duly recognize our background checks could take longer than ideal, and usually ask prospective applicants to provide as much as information as possible. Considering Zipp's application from April 2020, we have been impacted by shortage of quality staff to asses member applications owing to the COVID-19 pandemic and hence have not had the opportunity to review it in its fullness. Recovering back from the pandemic has been speedy, but as you would expect with our generous annual leave, work from home, and flexible working policies; our staff productivity is now at an all time low and this has impacted our abilities to review this application, amongst several others. 

At this stage, I cannot guarantee a timeline when we will be able to return back with an outcome. However, in best interest of all stakeholders involved, I would recommend remaining patient. Until we come back with a decision, good wishes in everything you do!

so in otherwords national as an alliance is dead and the rest of the members have also apparently died of COVID

Venture Co-Owner | Aloft Staff | Ex-Polaris Member | Unitedwings Co-Owner | Dynasty World Alliance Member

that-plane-guy

that-plane-guy

Planespotter and Avgeek

• 109 posts

so in otherwords national as an alliance is dead and the rest of the members have also apparently died of COVID

pretty much

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users