Photo

Results after game ends?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

djp210

djp210

• 7 posts

Should I be getting a notification of my results of my performance and standing in the world I just played that has just ended?  All I got was an error message after clicking on something on my airline's home screen so I had to actually reenter AE's home page but then I saw that world I just played reset.  Also the world I just played ended in 2020 but it ended in early April of 2020.  Does the ending year not necessarily mean that the game will end in January of the ending year?  If so how do I know which month of the ending year the game will actually end?

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      

Worlds may get reset slightly early or slightly late. Yuxi likes to reset 2-3 worlds at the same time so if they end at a similar time, adjustments may be made. Unfortunately, you won't get any results or an evaluation, unless you're eligible for a trophy.

qRn0iGD.png

djp210

djp210

• 7 posts

To check my ending ranking and performance it's just a matter of remembering to be online to check how well my airline is did just before the game ends because if I come back here online after the game ends, even for a millisecond after it ends, I will miss out on that information?  Problem is that I won't know exactly which month and day it ends in the year it ends, like I thought it would end in January 2020, but then it continued on into 2020 so I thought it would go through the full 2020 year, but then it actually ended in the early part of April of that year unexpectedly, so I did not have a chance to check my ranking on the game day the game ended but I have a good idea of what it was since I checked it a few game days before the game ended.  Should it normally be the first day of the year when a game ends for a specified ending year?  

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      

If the round is supposed to end in 2020, sometimes, it ends in early 2020, while sometimes it rolls over into early 2021 so that Yuxi can reset multiple worlds at the same time. There's unfortunately no fixed date, just an approximation.

qRn0iGD.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users