Photo

Thoughts on my new airline logo?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Fastball621

Fastball621

Aviation Enthusiast

• 35 posts

I need some help with a new logo for an airline I'm working on, I would like some feedback and suggestions.

Nor Loft is a Canadian LCC, with the name being a stylization of the Icelandic words for North Air.

Attached is the Logo, and Livery for context

Attached Files

New Mexico Sunlines Title Card

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts

IMO i would totally scrap it and restart from the bottom.... 

-A better name would be a good start. Maybe like norluft or because its Canadian something in English? North Wings ect

-a new logo. That ones really bland. its a good start but it looks like a bar code on acid. I would refrain from using the northern lights as your whole logo/tail. Do something diffrent with that.

-the curve on the tail... or fusalage is horrendus. Bring it back to the tail and make it so it does not contridict the pre-concived angles of the tail/plane. That would only look moderately good if the plane was flat (like it is) but real planes are curved and as much as I love med and his templates they will never be that unless he pulls some witch dr s***. I personally like to use the angle of the tail as the angle I use and not take it too much further out than that.

Last thing. Registration is way to high. That would not be very visible from someone standing on the ground next to the plane.

hope this helps, sorry for the spelling errors I wrote this in a hurry.

~bfs

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

Pasti

Pasti

Fowl Play

• 1,032 posts

User's Awards

you got some potential with this, just needs a bit of refining especially with the fuse and font cuz those ain’t workin rn

and yeah i’d suggest changing the name to something more appropriate for the region cuz nor luft def doesn’t say canada in my eyes

siggie3.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users