• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   
Airline Name (if you wish to bring in more than one, list all of the names): Aviaperú

Description: Aerovías Nacionales del Perú, S.A. (Spanish: National Airways of Peru), operating as Aviaperú, is the flag carrier and largest airline of Peru. Headquartered in the capital city of Lima, the airline operates a network of 14 domestic and 25 international destinations from its hub at Jorge Chávez International Airport.

Do you hold any alliance experience?: Yes. Currently a member of Aloft Alliance (since 2017) and Venture Alliance (since 2018).

List previous alliances, if applicable: Universal Alliance (now defunct)

How much Airline Empires experience do you have?: A little over 8 years (since December 2012)

What has moved you to become a Polaris member?: I would like to be part of a network of AE members who appreciate and value realism as much as creativity in developing reputable airline brands.

What can you bring to the alliance as a member?: I am willing to give branding advice as much as accepting advice from others on how to improve my branding skills. I also play lots of attention to detail not only artistically, but also when writing histories for my airlines.

Are you capable of remaining active, whether it's on our Discord or on this site?: Yes.

Can you successfully maintain a realistic airline in-game?: Yes.

Logo: Attached File  Aviaperú_Logo.png   18.21KB   0 downloads

Livery: Attached File  Boeing 787-9.png   615.28KB   0 downloads

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

Dear Eastern Air Lines,

Thank you for showing interest in Polaris Alliance! Your application is currently being processed, and a vote is being held. We will get back to you as soon as we can.

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

Dear Eastern Airlines

Unfortunately, your application gained insufficient support from our members. Therefore, your application has been rejected. You may reapply in four weeks if you wish.

Sincerely,
The Polaris Executives

This topic will now be LOCKED.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users