Photo

MORE A380 Delays

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
Excuse me, but is there any chance that the E.U. may finally close the tap on the Airbus subsidies?

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Uhhm.... No. Without them, I doubt Airbus would be able to stay competitive. Unless they are able to get financing from other sources.
Posted ImagePosted Image

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
Alright, here is a question. both A and B make very good planes, have loyal customers, and undertake major projects from time to time, so, my question is, why can't Airbus survive on their own??

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Airbus can survive on its own...but would you pass up a chance on what is basically free money to expand your product line?
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
I guess it was only time before the management regime at Airbus came to a crashing halt and it has been fast aswell. Noel Forgeard is a weak link at Airbus and needs to go, among others that aint performing. I guess its easy to blame others than take responsibility, as Mr.Forgeard did.

http://www.forbes.co.../ap2828967.html

Funny how everyone gets involved and asks for heads to role. I personally think the management structure set in place needs a drastic overhaul and a more appropriate person put as head at EADS and Airbus. :P

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
  • WLM ID:scalpel4@hotmail.com
Looks like his time is coming sooner than we think!

http://www.iht.com/a...siness/eads.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users