Photo

RIP Jet Airways

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Ripjaw99

Ripjaw99

• 4 posts
Hey y'all, recently an amazing airline, Jet Airways has gone bankrupt. If y'all have travelled on it, please post your good reviews.

Attached Files

Ripjaw99

Ripjaw99

• 4 posts
I flew Jet, from CDG(Paris) to BOM(Mumbai) and there were a lot of empty seats around me. I accidentally spilled my Sprite on my seat, and the FAs were absolutely the kindest Flight Attendants I had ever had, they let me move seats and they got me a new drink! They genuinely cared about the passengers and thats not something a lot of FAs do. Next, the takeoff and landing on that flight were so smooth. When we landed in BOM, I could not tell we had touched the ground until I looked out the window.

RIP Jet Airways

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

their 737 still flying in brazil

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Jet airways ceased operations in April 2019.

It is a pity that they had to close, like Kingfisher Airlines, due to not understanding the circumstances of their expansion and not being able to sustain the losses in the operations.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Immaculate Airlines

Immaculate Airlines

AE Addict To-Be

• 15 posts

User's Awards

I flew Jet, from CDG(Paris) to BOM(Mumbai) and there were a lot of empty seats around me. I accidentally spilled my Sprite on my seat, and the FAs were absolutely the kindest Flight Attendants I had ever had, they let me move seats and they got me a new drink! They genuinely cared about the passengers and thats not something a lot of FAs do. Next, the takeoff and landing on that flight were so smooth. When we landed in BOM, I could not tell we had touched the ground until I looked out the window.

RIP Jet Airways

I can't imagine any crew not allowing someone to move to another seat if there was a spillage, especially if there were a lot of empty seats. I also can't imagine any crew not getting you another sprite. As for the smooth landing... meh. 

theAirlineguy

theAirlineguy

Fly With All Your Heart <3

• 35 posts
Guys, I've flown with SpiceJet after their global groundings took place on the April 17th 2019, And trust me all the ex Jet Airways crew and Aircrafts are taken over by SpiceJet not just that but even their amazing service culture has come over to SpiceJet and I honestly can't be back to be onboard a SpiceJet flight soon

jasavisa

jasavisa

• 1 posts

I was flying on Jetairways for last 16 years and found it most comfortable service provider. Best carrier and courier. Love it to survive by all and every means.

gvgch

gvgch

Someone on AE

• 202 posts

Well it was supposed to be revived but then corona so

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users