Liberty Express Logo/Livery Request

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Qantas23

Qantas23

AUSSIE Frequent Flyer

• 50 posts

Hello AE,

I'm looking for a livery/logo for my new airline. I am not creative at all (I can have the vision in my head, but cant put it to paper, or photoshop...) I have attached a crappy free logo I made to give the sense of it. The airline will be based at Newark, hence Liberty Express. I would like the livery and logo to be based around the Lady Liberty Statue with the core colours being Red, White and Blue and a large US flag somewhere on the livery. The airlines slogan will be somehting along the lines of "The Spirit of Liberty"

Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

Qantas23.

Attached Files

Pro FS

Pro FS

Eternal pessimist… I mean “realist”

• 228 posts

User's Awards

I’d love to do it. Almost done a concept

Pro FS

Pro FS

Eternal pessimist… I mean “realist”

• 228 posts

User's Awards

Here’s something I came up with. I didn’t know which plane to use so I just picked a 738, eyebrows, no winglets. I can make a custom logo if you want, but this one is with your one. I can also make this in any plane of your choice, of course. I have made 3. Pick your favourite and we can work from there. Everything has been hand drawn, other than the template. I also redid the logo and text because of the watermarks. I can do seat maps and poster/advertisements if you want too. Hope you like it! (=

Attached Files

Qantas23

Qantas23

AUSSIE Frequent Flyer

• 50 posts

They Are So Good!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users