Photo

More realistic runway lengths

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

computerfan0

computerfan0

• 9 posts

Why does an A318 need less runway than an ATR72? It makes absolutely no sense!

My suggestion is to fix the runway lengths and also allow "reduced-load" flights.

Eg. if you fly a B744 between two nearby airports with 8000ft runways it can do it, but attempting to use the same B744 between one of the 8000ft airports and one across an ocean, it won't work. This could also work if you have less pax seating (and eventually cargo capacity) on the plane.

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

User's Awards

Β 

In real life it's not true that A318 needs less than ATR but they're close. The ATR72 is quite underpowered by comparison. The A318's got big A320 engines and a tiny little fuselage while the ATR72 has ATR42 engines and is much larger. As for the feature request, probably around the year 3550 or so. That seems like a good timeline for that :D

𝕆 ℝ 𝔼 𝕆 πŸ™ 𝟠

𝕆 ℝ 𝔼 𝕆 πŸ™ 𝟠

yeet skeet im a sheep

• 146 posts

As for the feature request, probably around the year 3550 or so. That seems like a good timeline for that :D

Song Of The Week*:

Billie-Eilish-everythingiwanted-Artwork-

everything I wanted-Billie Eilish

Click To Listen

*that i update randomly sry

Mr Tree

Mr Tree

AE Addict

• 886 posts

As for the feature request, probably around the year 3550 or so. That seems like a good timeline for that :D

Loving the optimism here.

In all honesty, I think its about time for everyone to switch over to an airline management game that is more actively run and developed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users