6 replies to this topic

dоkаteо

dоkаteо

ok

• 188 posts

User's Awards

2    2      

It would be good fun to bring an airline from the Constellation to the A350

Every day length : 5 mins ( because of the huge time it would take)

EDIT: THE TITLE IS MEANT TO BE 1945 - 2030

image.png

leolthel21

leolthel21

I play the violin

• 5 posts

That is going to take literally three months. That is A LOT of time, my friend.

dоkаteо

dоkаteо

ok

• 188 posts

User's Awards

2    2      

That is going to take literally three months. That is A LOT of time, my friend.

yes. it would be designed to be long so players can gradually build up airlines

image.png

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

giphy.gif

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

KawaiiBert

KawaiiBert

AE Player

• 68 posts

User's Awards

meh, i dont think its a good idea, i am currently playing R0, and I personally like the long haul games, although, i dont think that there are a lot of player doing multiple of these long worlds, when this world is done, I dont think that i will start an other game in like 0.5-2 years.

But, i think that chaging R0 to 1945-2030 might be a good idea, realatively, the extra time is minimal ( 46 real weeks instead of 38). for me a shorter day doesnt look like a good idea, because in the lategame, it is becoming impossible to keep your fleet up to date + adding some routes + competing with other airlines. 

the best solotion is to extend R1 to 2030 (instead of 2025), and start R0 in 1945(instead of 1950)

dоkаteо

dоkаteо

ok

• 188 posts

User's Awards

2    2      

yes

meh, i dont think its a good idea, i am currently playing R0, and I personally like the long haul games, although, i dont think that there are a lot of player doing multiple of these long worlds, when this world is done, I dont think that i will start an other game in like 0.5-2 years.

But, i think that chaging R0 to 1945-2030 might be a good idea, realatively, the extra time is minimal ( 46 real weeks instead of 38). for me a shorter day doesnt look like a good idea, because in the lategame, it is becoming impossible to keep your fleet up to date + adding some routes + competing with other airlines. 

the best solotion is to extend R1 to 2030 (instead of 2025), and start R0 in 1945(instead of 1950)

yes

image.png

TrekkiethenDerpie

TrekkiethenDerpie

• 17 posts

I'd love to have a fleet of DC-3's.

TrekkieThenDerpie - Casual Gamer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users