UPDATED SCORES! AE Arabic Design Contest 2019

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Hans.

Hans.

I just really like airplanes

• 188 posts

User's Awards

Thank you Boing for hosting this competition and providing the feedback on each design! 

Looking forward to next year :D

uw_sig2.png

AviatorCJ

AviatorCJ

I'm not the Chosen One

• 396 posts

Thanks to Boing for hosting this competition. It was well executed and gave us some great new airlines to play around with!

We should really do more of these, but instead of Arabic countries, maybe some regions that are underdeveloped in the AE community.

Aloft_Banner_AviatiorCJ.png

Boing the Ostrich

Boing the Ostrich

AE's Arab Bird

• 946 posts

User's Awards

Thanks to Boing for hosting this competition. It was well executed and gave us some great new airlines to play around with!

We should really do more of these, but instead of Arabic countries, maybe some regions that are underdeveloped in the AE community.

The reason I started this contest was because I believe the MENA region was underdeveloped. I see great improvement now and hope to continue developing Arabic branding skills on AE. 

I also considered hosting spin-off versions of the contest. If I do have time I will do that!

POTKC

POTKC

AE Know It All

• 195 posts

Thanks for hosting. I get what you mean about my design, there was a lot wrong with it. Everyone above me definitely deserved the points the got, and congrats Dkr!

Boing the Ostrich

Boing the Ostrich

AE's Arab Bird

• 946 posts

User's Awards

d38142b757a02444a406db1cdc7e1435.png

Urgent Notice

It has come to my attention that the final scoring of each airline was incorrect. Updated scores are now up.

last year, scoring was based on 8 sub-categories at 5 points each for a maximum score of 40 points. This year, the scoring was simplified to 6 sub-categories at 5 points each for a maximum score of 30 points. 

This means that all entries are scored x/30 points, not x/40 points as incorrectly displayed. The final scores are unchanged, only the maximum obtainable score was corrected. These new scores are definitely more reflective of the fantastic design quality and overall improvement in this year's contest.

I apologize for this oversight.

Congratulations again to our winners. 

JM82

JM82

• 4 posts

Dear Boing, many thanks for hosting it and all remarks you made on my entry! Looking forward to next edition! 

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

AE Arabic Design Contest 2019

By Boing the Ostrich in Cluckerson Inc. News Network, on 25 June 2019 - 11:03 PM

https://i.gyazo.com/...b74ec06b031.png

AE Arabic Design Contest 2019
We are back! | لقد عدنا
Submit a brand portfolio for an original airline
based somewhere in the Arab World* by July 8th.**
Carefully read the rules, guidelines, and point categories for more information.

https://i.gyazo.com/...361df583cefa...

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users