A world that starts TODAY!?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

tupolev204

tupolev204

AE Player

• 59 posts

User's Awards

Why do all words (except for one) start in the 1900s ?  There's one world that starts in 2000. 

It would be cool to have a world that starts in 2020 for example, so we could start with A320neo, or A350, MC 21 planes, 

instead of always starting with a 737-200, Tupolev 154 or a MD 80..

:D 

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

no

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Poodle

Poodle

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

User's Awards

I agree, a 2020 start date would be awesome.  It would need to include a hypothetical 777X and MC-21 release as well as the E2 series.

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

20    15    9    2   

You would have to make up a whole lot of planes that don't exist, & you wouldn't have the historical data on when others ceased production. Also you wouldn't have any data on future airports that don't yet exist. 

tupolev204

tupolev204

AE Player

• 59 posts

User's Awards

I don't see what the big problem is here? We've got lots of info about the MC 21,  the B777X,  Embraer E2 jets,  

new airports? Beijing Daxing, Istanbul New Airport, it's not rocket science! Just saying it's a bit boring to start every time in the 1990s or 2000s with OLD B737 planes! 

tupolev204

tupolev204

AE Player

• 59 posts

User's Awards

P.S. I know I'm requesting too much while this game is free, therefore I wouldn't mind paying some monthly fee to be playing it in a more realistic and modern way :-) 

WAZZ

WAZZ

Fan of being inactive

• 298 posts
  • Skype Name:wazzupyoshi

User's Awards

Just saying it's a bit boring to start every time in the 1990s or 2000s with OLD B737 planes! 

There's 9 worlds that start before 1990, and there's a majority within that where the 737 isn't even the best to start out with or just straight up not available. Play those instead if you're tired of starting in 1990.

And as explained earlier, there's a lack of airplane data past 2015. You would just be working with today's aircraft and nothing more.

iirc there's also a hard limit that every airliner stops production in 2040, so it would either have to be a shorter world (like the sandboxes) or start in 2010 where you bet your ass there will be an option for the 737 as a starter plane.

P.S. I know I'm requesting too much while this game is free, therefore I wouldn't mind paying some monthly fee to be playing it in a more realistic and modern way :-) 

Not even the main problem, it's just that the game has been developmentally stagnant for a damn while now.

Discord: Farko#3900 lolbanned

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

All of this requires an active development team, which AE lacks.

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users