Photo

Woody Transport Announces Imminent Withdrawl

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Woody

Woody

• 37 posts
Woody Transport today announces its latest destination, Paris’ Charles de Gaul international airport. Woody Transport’s recent completion of a 41 gate terminal is a clear “one-up” on the competition. “The competition announces they will come and dominate Frankfurt, but they never took the initiative” Woody Wilson, CEO of Woody Transport was quoted as saying. “The competition but forth a half-hearted attempt to woo the passengers of Frankfurt, and from the passenger loads, it’s clearly evident how the wonderful people of Frankfurt have responded.”

The foray into Paris by Woody Transport is a clear slap in the face of the WAA (World Airline Alliance). “We told them we would come. We told them we were in it for the long haul. To that they responded with empty threats. I say to you on this day, let us see those threats materialize, let them do the best they can to stop us.” Woody Wilson seemed rather jovial at the opening ceremonies, but the question still remained as to what the new Paris terminal left in store for Frankfurt. “Frankfurt will be well taken care of, as we owe the wonderful people of Frankfurt a debt of gratitude for their warm reception, as Woody Transport moved in after some, let’s just call them ‘unfortunate,’ incidents.”

Woody Wilson declined further response on the airline’s plans for Frankfurt.

gizgiz

gizgiz

Left AE for Better Games

• 269 posts
  • WLM ID:cheesyli@hotmail.com
Hmmm...interesting turn of events there Woody. Wish you the best of luck pushing down WAA :o
Posted Image
Gizme Airways International, 2536

Posted Image
May the spirit of 3RA live on

HONG KONG WEATHER ALERTS:
None current and none forecast

etlien

etlien

• 10 posts
I'm kind of confused...so where is woody withdrawing from?

Hey gizgiz, I see you have HK typhoon tracking in your signature. Are you from HK?

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
:puzzled: Imminent Withdrawl? Or Impending Invasion? :o
Posted ImagePosted Image

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts
Um..., I'm confused...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

gizgiz

gizgiz

Left AE for Better Games

• 269 posts
  • WLM ID:cheesyli@hotmail.com
Talk about it. Everyone's confuzzled :o
Posted Image
Gizme Airways International, 2536

Posted Image
May the spirit of 3RA live on

HONG KONG WEATHER ALERTS:
None current and none forecast

sawilson1971

sawilson1971

• 133 posts
Chester. I was in Portugal last year for the first ever hurrican to hit mainland Europe, talk about FUN!!!!!
Brokering in sim1

User ID 9729

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users