4 replies to this topic

Calum

Calum

• 52 posts
  • WLM ID:calum500@btopenworld.com
Posted Image

Posted Image

GlobalGate Services is pleased to announce ,

This evening , on the same day as GGS launch , the company confirmed it has just dealt with one of the biggest Airlines in AE ...

Earlier today in Chicago O'hares airport ( ORD ) Song Airlines was happy to show press what the result of talks between the established airline and GlobalGate Services was .... a brand-new terminal !

GlobalGate played some part in this event , but Song Airlines will be making its own press release soon about this development , the first of its kind that has been accomplished by an airline and a dedicated ( and the first ) Gate and Aircraft Lease Service.

Please check out Songs Press about its ORD Terminal.

Thanks

Calum

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Kind of cheesy. Anyone could go around and snap up the last 2-20 gates and hold them for ransom. :thumbdown:

Aircraft lease service? If your going to broker, do you have enough money to order a minimum of 10 A330's at a time?
Posted ImagePosted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Kind of cheesy. Anyone could go around and snap up the last 2-20 gates and hold them for ransom. :thumbdown:

Aircraft lease service? If your going to broker, do you have enough money to order a minimum of 10 A330's at a time?

PSA, one has to agree with the comments you made, little puzzled why TW would approve this !!

Mateship & other factors could be deployed to make others suffer with all gates taken off the market and retained by a Non-Playing Broker.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
I believe Calum asked TW about his gate brokering situation and how it would affect him in relations to the transactions that would take place.

Of course, if Calum thinks he can sell these ORD gates, then good for him. Im sure there will be a lot of criticism due to it, but he decided to do so and thats it. :o

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Calum

Calum

• 52 posts
  • WLM ID:calum500@btopenworld.com

do you have enough money to order a minimum of 10 A330's at a time?

I dont need to , perhaps Lease is the wrong word to use but the way its going to work has already attracted 2 customers.

Mateship & other factors could be deployed to make others suffer with all gates taken off the market and retained by a Non-Playing Broker

No worries here either , i sell my gates to anyone who wants them , and aircraft are all sold on / bought from the used market , for anyone to buy. I personally dont make special deals with players i know or anything like that , if i think there proposition is worth my while ( like Songs was ) , then i go for it and do my best to make something from it.

Its actually the other way round , airlines keep coming to me , and then come back again , regarding the gates i have. I make lots of new customers quite often , so its them that decide to deal with me , i dont chase any airline asking if they want gates , unless they came to me first and ask specifically.

others suffer with all gates taken off the market and retained by a Non-Playing Broker.

I do my best not to keep the gates for any longer than i need to , as soon as i gain them , i am updating the classifieds looking to sell them on straight away , and seeing as i dont run an airline with any routes or aircraft ( except certain routes on month change hour ) , then i only make any profit by doing the gate and aircraft transactions with other players.

I feel this is fair , if i was actually running an airline making profit , AND was trying to sell all these gates , making profit there as well , then that would be unfair , but i just do the gates and other airlines aircraft instead , and i think i charge very fair prices , for some gates at least.

Thanks

Calum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users