Photo

Can someone please tell me why this is allowed?

R6

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Jarkii

Jarkii

Airline Simulation Addict

• 301 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

Curious if anyone's gotten more ridiculous profits with A320s before using this method (not u atnt).

Yeah IK its an exploit and there's 'better' ones; I'm just saying I think its stupid how the game lets u do this.

Attached Files

• Attached File  4.jpg   96.93KB   5 downloads

S K Y

S K Y

None of anyone's interest

• 865 posts

User's Awards

7    4   

this actually pretty old

msg-21998-0-02795400-1542637702.png

msg-21998-0-01263700-1542637720.png

Mr Tree

Mr Tree

AE Addict

• 886 posts
Yeah that's not exactly realistic. Much better than in Airline Mogul though. Because AM bases ticket prices exclusively on how many seats are offered, it can be more profitable to run a long haul route with a 20 PAX plane than an A330

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

deal with it idiot

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

15    19    9    2   

It's called Demand & Supply. It's basic high school economics. Scant supply of something in high demand is gonna mean you can charge a crap ton for it. It happens in the real world every day.

This strategy only works in the initial phase of the game. You have to be first on the route, & remain the only one on the route. As soon as someone else comes along & dumps an entire planeload of pax on the route, the trick is up. Which means the easiest way to beat or frustrate someone doing this is simply put your planes on the same route at default fares.

Jarkii

Jarkii

• 301 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

It's called Demand & Supply. It's basic high school economics. Scant supply of something in high demand is gonna mean you can charge a crap ton for it. It happens in the real world every day.

This strategy only works in the initial phase of the game. You have to be first on the route, & remain the only one on the route. As soon as someone else comes along & dumps an entire planeload of pax on the route, the trick is up. Which means the easiest way to beat or frustrate someone doing this is simply put your planes on the same route at default fares.

Yes and yes, but there'd be a limit in real life, people would not pay 3k for a 6 hour economy flight - even if there's only 4% of the demand accommodated - they'd take some drastically inefficient but still cheaper route with multiple flights. I'm not saying it shouldn't let you do this, I'm saying it shouldn't be this extreme. Its a petty complaint I know

Jarkii

Jarkii

• 301 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

deal with it idiot

ok

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R6

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users