itri_py2

itri_py2

IAD 4 Life

• 130 posts

Primary entity name: P&C Group Holdings

An airline you are operating, or have operated in the past: Tasman, CarGo

Ingame logo of said airline: ae3r5_754.jpg

Prior alliance experience (if any): N/A

Why do you want to join Unitedwings: In my opinion, Unitedwings is the best-made alliance on the forum. It is the one with the best and nicest members, highest quality airlines, and the best staff. I have seen Unitedwings all around the forum, always with the highest quality content.

What can you bring to the alliance: I can help improve and expand the Oceanic market for Unitedwings. Aussiehopper and Tasman would be able to work together and make the Oceanic market dominantly Unitedwings.

Why should we accept you?: I feel like I could vastly improve my skills with the help of Unitedwings members in multiple different areas such as fleet development and livery making. After years of membership, I would be able to teach new members what I had learned and I would be able to improve their skills.

Thank you very, very much for any consideration.

the porpoise with a purpose

Aloft_Banner_itri_py.png

itripyy.png

Pasti

Pasti

Fowl Play

• 1,025 posts

User's Awards

hGHxJjo.jpg

Hello itri_py2,

I’d like to thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Unitedwings. We’ll hold a vote amongst our members and deliver the verdict within 5-7 business days of the application first being submitted.

Sincerely,

Pasti
Unitedwings Admin

hGHxJjo.jpg

N664US

N664US

Taking a break.

• 93 posts

hGHxJjo.jpg

Dear P&C Group Holdings,

I regret to inform you that your application failed in a vote by our members. You may apply again when this application is no longer visible in this forum, after fourteen days.

If you have any questions about this admissions decision, feel free to PM me.

We hope to see you applying again in the near future.

Sincerely,

N664US

CEO of Unitedwings

hGHxJjo.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users