Photo

Livery / Logo Design Competition

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

beeweel15

beeweel15

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

I have seen many great livery designs here from many designers on a daily basis so I am trying this again.

I would like a Caribbean / Tropical style Livery/logo designed for my airline described below. Let see who can deliver a great design.

Airline name:

Southern Caribbean (Mainline)

Southern Caribbean Express (Regional Operations)

Type of carrier: International

Country of origin: USA

Aircraft:

Mainline : A380-800, A350-900 , A320NEO or B737-9 , B787-9, B777-9

Regional Ops. : A220, ATR42/72 , ERJ 145 / 175

Colours : Something that conveys a fun easy going Caribbean / tropical feeling, the logo should incorporate the steelpan like BWIA ( AS SHOWN BELOW ) to show the rhythm of the Caribbean

Notes :

The Initials  SOCA can be used in the titles

Attached below are a bunch of examples to give an idea of what i am looking for many of which came from from designers here on this site.

But use your imagination.

Let the games begin

Attached Files

S K Y

S K Y

None of anyone's interest

• 865 posts

User's Awards

7    4   

First, if you're asking help from people to make you a logo and a livery, don't make it sound like you're the one giving opportunity.

You're the one who needs it. We don't need anything from you.

Change your tone. Ask nicely. Don't give orders.

Second, don't use other people's work without permission. You don't own them.

msg-21998-0-02795400-1542637702.png

msg-21998-0-01263700-1542637720.png

beeweel15

beeweel15

AE Addict To-Be

• 10 posts

First, if you're asking help from people to make you a logo and a livery, don't make it sound like you're the one giving opportunity.

You're the one who needs it. We don't need anything from you.

Change your tone. Ask nicely. Don't give orders.

Second, don't use other people's work without permission. You don't own them.

Firstly SKY I am not giving orders or  demanding anyone to make  anything. I have asked nicely several times before even this time and if you cant understand I said it the way I said this time due to the many works I have seen here from many designers and I basically said lets see who can do the best design whats wrong with that.

As for the pictures I did mention that they came from this site and others and used them to give ideas of what i am looking for. I also said use your imagination meaning that give me an original design along the lines of what i am looking for. . My only mistake is that i did not identify who did each livery.

One thing I will say SKY is that one day someone will come here quietly and ask for a design and the person who ever makes it will get some kind of reward or something. So if you have any ideas or can do it let me see what you got.

jmfsam

jmfsam

to be or not to be

• 321 posts

Firstly SKY I am not giving orders or  demanding anyone to make  anything. I have asked nicely several times before even this time and if you cant understand I said it the way I said this time due to the many works I have seen here from many designers and I basically said lets see who can do the best design whats wrong with that.

As for the pictures I did mention that they came from this site and others and used them to give ideas of what i am looking for. I also said use your imagination meaning that give me an original design along the lines of what i am looking for. . My only mistake is that i did not identify who did each livery.

One thing I will say SKY is that one day someone will come here quietly and ask for a design and the person who ever makes it will get some kind of reward or something. So if you have any ideas or can do it let me see what you got.

This isn't a site for 'rewards'. Nobody is going to make you a livery for a 'competition'. You would be very, very lucky to get a livery if you requested it nicely, not making it a competition with no gain. 

vZe8iFx.png

1kZZDPA.png

S K Y

S K Y

None of anyone's interest

• 865 posts

User's Awards

7    4   

And what's the purpose of doing that? And why you make specifications that sound like benefiting yourself?

And last, who are you to decide who's better and who's not?

Designers showcase their designs in the gallery and other designers give comments and suggestions. That's how it's been done here.

Sometimes there are competitions, organised by well-acknowledged members of the community, and others participate just to have fun, or to have mutual learning about designing a livery.

But, no. A random person cannot come and and give his personal preferences and tell people to compete to satisfy him.

And if you deny that, may I remind you that you use the phrases: 'I would like....for my airline' and 'what I'm looking for'.

Last, sometimes people do come and offer reward for design work, but it's more like a gesture to show gratitude. Also, it is ethically wrong to make livery for the sake of reward because the templates used here are provided by respectable members of the community for free.

So, again, ask nicely and don't make it sound that we're the one who will benefit from it when it's clearly you who need it.

msg-21998-0-02795400-1542637702.png

msg-21998-0-01263700-1542637720.png

Guest_Adam0896_*

Guest_Adam0896_*
  • Guests
I said I'd offer to help but if you're gonna hit me with this, yeah, no question you're not getting anything out of it. We're not your dogs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users