New 5 min and/or 10 min a day worlds

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Guest_wings203_*

Guest_wings203_*
  • Guests

Hi all,

This has probably been brought up a number of times, but I think it should be addressed again!

As it stands, the current 5 min / day sandbox world is completely full - this is the case 99% of the time. Obviously the new player sandbox cannot be used once a certain number of days have past since registering.  O_O

The fact that the 5 min / day world is completely full proves that a large number of players would love to see another 5 min / day world, perhaps even two more? A number of possible alterations could be explored - maybe a no aircraft leasing challenge but in a 5 min form? How about a world that lasts for longer - say 1985 - 2025? Something as simple as having a bit of variation between worlds could really draw in a crowd.

Another possible world to explore could be a 10 min / day setup. Is there a reason why there is no 10 min / day world(s) at the moment? If so, please do say so below!  :lol:  If not, then... 15/20/30 min days just seem to drag on for too long (in my opinion at least), maybe having something somewhere in the middle is worth having a look at?

In summary...

Exploration of additional 5 min / day and/or 10 min / day worlds - possible differences such as a no leasing challenge, or the duration the world lasts before a reset is due.

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave your thoughts and comments down below  :)

snoopy1212

snoopy1212

AE Player

• 37 posts

Completely agree, stoked to see if it happens, unlikely to see it happen  :/

v35n

v35n

Hi

• 224 posts

User's Awards

It's a great idea, however, if you notice once your airline is big it is really difficult to manage in the shorter sandbox worlds, and you have to do evrything fast. But I agree that 5 mins to 10 mins worlds are fun, as they allow you to have a quick game. Another problem with the sandbox worlds is that they do not award any prizes.

Guest_wings203_*

Guest_wings203_*
  • Guests

You make some good points there - I was unaware they don't hand out awards for sandbox!

Although, as you would have seen from my other recent topic... I'll be trying to limit the size of my airline so it should work in my favour haha :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users