Automatic closing of airlines with no aircraft and rediculously low values

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Guest_Potogoto1_*

Guest_Potogoto1_*
  • Guests

I'm like any other person. You want to go as a specific airline, but you find that the name is taken. No worries there, other people like to go the same airline too, but when you look at the airline, with no fleet, and -100,000,000 in value, it's hard to see why there isn't a moderator to moderate failed airlines, that others either don't bankrupt, or don't know how to. It'd be nice if there could be someone who could moderate airlines, just to control this, so that failed airlines aren't taking up spaces in game world, and airline names and codes. 

This would be nice to see. For example, S4B is almost full, and was a couple of hours ago, with more than 50 airlines with negative values and no aircraft in the fleet. In my mind, it would just improve the game for players. Doesn't seem like it's a big thing, but I could be wrong. 

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

This is already in place, but often is not actually actioned, unfortunately.

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

Guest_Potogoto1_*

Guest_Potogoto1_*
  • Guests

If Yuxi could assign a few moderators, i think it would help him immensley, but it's quite difficult to train someone when you have limited time.

hazmiee

hazmiee

#imnoobs

• 17 posts

User's Awards

I think this feature has been implemented, but only delete those that are not active for a certain period of time, not from the number of fleets or even valuation

CMIIW

6f765a1707.png

Member of Venture Alliance

v35n

v35n

Hi

• 224 posts

User's Awards

I think this feature has been implemented, but only delete those that are not active for a certain period of time, not from the number of fleets or even valuation

CMIIW

Yes this feature has already been implemented, but sometimes this feature does not work, or there is a loophole in the feature. If you click the enter button, the timer will reset. Sometimes, the timer does not work at all. I had an airline that was inactive for about a month as I was away, and even though I did not enter it, it was still in the game. Today is the first day I am re-active, and I have deleted that airline. Anyways I was in O1 which is not full, and is about to be reset.

I feel that the games that need to be clear of useless airlines are the small worlds, S3-A, S3-B and S3-C. The sandbox worlds S4B and S4E should also be cleared, or another good policy is that new players cannot join S4B. Anyways, the sandbox worlds reset pretty quickly, and the problem should be with the small worlds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users