Airliners Alliance

* - - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
623 replies to this topic

alexm3

alexm3

• 247 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:alexm5488
The Airliners Alliance, of which I am a founding member, has withered lately, and I have found no sign of tropicalsq744 on the forum here recently, so I will lead the new round of recruiting: (I've slightly modified some of these rules)

The Airliners Alliance
Established 30 Sept 2005
--------------------------------
Rules

- Applications are to be posted in this thread. Anyone is welcomed to join as long he or she complies with the following rules. All transactions within the alliance must be done in a transparent manner to avoid any misunderstandings that might arise.

- There is no limit on your DOP or airline value to join the alliance. However, should your wish to be a board member, you must be in the top 100 in airline ranking.

- Members must not have major (more than 20 departures a day)/hub operations from the same city as a another fellow alliance member.

- Each geographical region (Asia, Pacific, Middle East, South America, North America, Europe and Africa should only have a maximum of 3 airlines that are based there.

- Members are now allowed to auction their planes to members inside the alliance while looking for buyer on the AE classifieds. All members must have been informed of the offer thru a post in this thread. This rule does not apply to aircraft brokers; they should however offer better rates to alliance members but are free to simultaneously offer their planes on the used market/AE classifieds.

- The starting price of an auction is 70% of the aircraft's current value or at least 2 million below the aircraft value, whichever that gives a higher final price.

- Members should be online at least once every 3 days. If a member is not online for a period of longer than 7 days, he should inform others of his absence in advance.

- Members are to state their intentions for future growth and aircraft purchases, etc.

- Members which fly the same routes should charge the same prices.

Member list (NEEDS TO BE UPDATED)
Asia:
Pacific:
Middle East:
Africa:
Europe:
North America: Taurus Air
South America:

Interested?
You should include your airline name in AE, airline ID, airline URL, AE forum username, daily operating profit, operating area, aircraft owned, major destinations and ranking (if you want to be a board member).

-alexm3
Alex McKnight- CEO of
Posted Image
I don't know what the hell is going on!

A founding member of:
Posted Image

Guest_AirHouston2006_*

Guest_AirHouston2006_*
  • Guests
You should include your airline name in AE, airline ID, airline URL, AE forum username, daily operating profit, operating area, aircraft owned, major destinations and ranking (if you want to be a board member).

Air Texas
AirHouston2006
DOP of $145,756
3 B1900
1 Dash8-Q100
3 Dash8-Q400 on order
Operate in Texas mostly

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts

Airline Name:ANA-All Nippon Airways
ID:10917
URL:http://sim.airlineem...hp?player=10917
AE Forum SN: "Refer to upper left hand corner of this reply"
DOP:1.7 mil roughly, give or take a few hundred thousand depending on the competition
Operating Area/Destinations: Asia incl: China, HKG, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand with plans to expand to the USA. Hub currently in NRT.
Aircraft owned: 2 A319-200 (one more on delivery), (one A330-200 on delivery**), 1 B737-900, 1 B757-200*, 2 BAE Avros*, 2 Q400s*, 1 328****, 1 ERJ-145ER****, 1 ERJ 135ER***, 2 Saab 2000s***, one ATR-72-500,***and one slightly used Q300***

*With current plans to expand this fleet to replace embraers saabs and other props seating less than 70 pax
**More large jets planned to be acquired in order to facilitate International growth and expansion
***Aircraft to be sold in order to facilitate expansion in the near future
****Currently for sale private or public

Correction as of 5:51pm EST 5/11/06- I now have gates in Seattle, Ontario, and Sacramento and have begun expansion in the USA. Woot!

Ranking: Currently ranked 77 as of Thursday May 11, 2006 5:28 EST
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

alexm3

alexm3

• 247 posts
OK. Air Texas and All Nippon Airways are in... Here is the current member list:

Asia: All Nippon Airways
Pacific:
Middle East:
Africa:
Europe:
North America: Taurus Air, Air Texas
South America:

Still plenty of room for newcomers!
Alex McKnight- CEO of
Posted Image

A founding member of:
Posted Image

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Think we could throw together a quick alliance website? I can do that if youd like. Unless there is already one...that'll save me some time
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空

alexm3

alexm3

• 247 posts

Think we could throw together a quick alliance website?

We have a forum, but no ones been on it in about 8 months, so it might be a good idea to make one...
Alex McKnight- CEO of
Posted Image

A founding member of:
Posted Image

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
ok will do...oh and to make sure....this alliance is done with the airliners.net website theme to it right?
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Ok got a quick website up: www.geocities.com/airlinersalliance
I'll change the website and update it as I have more time and am not tired from waking up at 6am to run around at school.....lol

and someone send me a private message now and then so i remember to work on this website as well as suggestions for things to place on the website
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

alexm3

alexm3

• 247 posts
Looks good so far!
Alex McKnight- CEO of
Posted Image

A founding member of:
Posted Image

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Ok...people, start sending me more info about your airlines so i can post them (the school year is winding down for a while so i should be able to get a few more updates onto the website) and people who read this KEEP JOINING!
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Drunkmailman

Drunkmailman

Shake and Bake

• 53 posts
Airline name:Airforce One's Airways
ID:11209
URL:http://sim.airlineem...hp?player=11209
DOP:459,221
Operating area:SAT,DAL,IAH,HOU,ELP,DEN,MTY,TUL,ICT
Aircraft owned:2 Saab 2000,ERJ-145,Q400,ATR-72

AF1

CEO Of Airforce Ones Airways

Now in the top 100.:)

Based
in SAT

Fleet:
8 A330-300
1 A320-200
4 A319-100
3 A321-100
2 A321-200
1 757-300
14 Q400
3 ATR-42-500
7 EMB-190 LR

Posted Image
Posted Image

alexm3

alexm3

• 247 posts
CornField, based at DSM, is the Airliners Alliance's newest member. (Quick note)
Alex McKnight- CEO of
Posted Image

A founding member of:
Posted Image

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
You of course didn't forget my friend Airforce Ones up there did you?
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

whowey

whowey

• 260 posts
I want to thank the alliance for allowing us to join.

Most alliances would have ignored a TurboProp regional operator so small. This is a huge step for us, currently we end-to-end with the other alliance operators on several routes, and have no overlapping runs.

A little about Cornfield.

Like was said, we are based at DSM and run to 5 destinations with our fleet of 3 vintage Turboprop aircraft. Our current seat total is 57 but plans to double that are underway.

Short term plans include:

1.> Increase seat totals from 57 to 120. Preferably a 30/40 seat TP, and another J-31. Most likely a 328 or a ATR-42, and a J-31. But it will depend on the used market. The cost efficency of the J-31 is excellent for our commuter routes.

2.> Increase gate totals at DSM. Once again it will depend on the availablity, and the revenue flow.

Longer term plans include:

1.> Add a 'vacation' type of destination city. Which one? Time will tell.

2.> Add 2 to 3 additional Upper Midwest/Plains/Rocky Mountain/Ohio Valley destinations

3.> Increase seat totals to 300

4.> Add a RJ type of aircraft to the fleet

5.> Add a TX destination, but that may be changed or dropped with our inclusion in Airliners Alliance.

One thing we do ask. If anyone in the alliance has an aircraft headed for the desert, please let us know. We need additional airframes to forward our plans. And reasonably priced used aircraft are getting scarce.
Posted ImageMember of the Posted Image ID: 11893
Owned: A bunch of aircraft

Guest_AirHouston2006_*

Guest_AirHouston2006_*
  • Guests
Hehe Airforce Ones competes with Air Texas but thats cool maybe we can help each other out in the near future!

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
I sense a new rivalry beginning.....
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Guest_AirHouston2006_*

Guest_AirHouston2006_*
  • Guests
Nope no rivalry, if we are in the alliance together maybe we can takeover Texas together!

whowey

whowey

• 260 posts

1.> Increase seat totals from 57 to 120. Preferably a 30/40 seat TP, and another J-31. Most likely a 328 or a ATR-42, and a J-31. But it will depend on the used market. The cost efficency of the J-31 is excellent for our commuter routes.

1.> Add a 'vacation' type of destination city. Which one? Time will tell.

An update from the fields of Iowa.

We have made significant progress on these goals.

We were able to pick up a J-31 at a significant discount off its market value. Honestly the price was an embarrassement to the selling airline, but it fit our budget. More importantly, it increased our seat totals to 76.

And we are pleased to annouce we now offer a single non-stop flight from Des Moines to sunny Palm Beach. We are the first airline to offer this flight direct.

It has caused us to restructure some of our other flights. But we hope to see significant increases in revenue, and DOP. Hopefully the revenue streams will be signicant enough to allow our aquisition of a vintage medium capacity TP
Posted ImageMember of the Posted Image ID: 11893
Owned: A bunch of aircraft

Drunkmailman

Drunkmailman

Shake and Bake

• 53 posts

Nope no rivalry, if we are in the alliance together maybe we can takeover Texas together!

As long as you dont come into SAT im fine with that.:D

CEO Of Airforce Ones Airways

Now in the top 100.:)

Based
in SAT

Fleet:
8 A330-300
1 A320-200
4 A319-100
3 A321-100
2 A321-200
1 757-300
14 Q400
3 ATR-42-500
7 EMB-190 LR

Posted Image
Posted Image

Russ

Russ

Junior Birdman

• 161 posts
A j31 from Iowa to FLA? Do those things have bathrooms?
Bushey Airlines

A little of this and a little of that.

Member ACE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users